ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Nimbus Megane R26
that looks sh!t tbh..the M4 and sound of grenades are EXACTLY the same sounds as MW2 for example. And the graphics looks exactly the same, they might as though just save their time and money and bring those maps in a map pack (which they would charge like £20 for knowing them) for MW2.

Im out.

Battlefield 3 is where my money is.

Fiesta ST-3
that looks sh!t tbh..the M4 and sound of grenades are EXACTLY the same sounds as MW2 for example. And the graphics looks exactly the same, they might as though just save their time and money and bring those maps in a map pack (which they would charge like £20 for knowing them) for MW2.

Im out.

Battlefield 3 is where my money is.

I disagree, i've just watched one of the above links. It looks epic. When is the release date?

Clio 1.2 16v
no way in hell i'm paying £50+ for a game like

Thats only for the hardened edition Gedi,

also ive got nothing wrong with it looking the same as MW2, MW2 is a great game and i still play it all the time after two years. the difference between WAW and BLOPS was major but im sure many of you will agree was p1ss poor and a major letdown. Still buying BF3 though lol

Clio 1.2 16v
What extra do you get with the Hardened Edition?

The Hardened Edition includes:
  • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 game disc, featuring unique disc art
  • 1-year Call of Duty: Elite membership - includes future Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 downloadable game content (including map packs)
  • Special ‘Founder’ status on Call of Duty: Elite - includes exclusive in-game emblem, playercard, weapon camouflage, Clan XP boost and more exclusive benefits
  • Premium, collectible Steelbook case
  • Exclusive PlayStation Network animated timeline theme
  • Limited edition, collectible field journal chronicling the entire saga with 100+ pages of authentic military sketches, diagrams and written entries

Astra SRI/ Hornet
i do think this will be more mw2.5 than completely new game. ill ofcourse buy it to try but pretty sure its gonna be a massive disapointment like blops. i think the COD series is finished tbh and will barely survive on reputation. its too much of the same s**t and not updating the right areas.

Clio 1.2 16v
im waiting for release day to get a heavily discounted supermarket war cheap edition lol i dont need a fancy case of a stupid avatar. plus if i don't get on with the game then i can choose to buy the map packs.

Mk2 ph1 clio
I'll reserve judgement til I actually play it.

COD will always be around, it's got such a loyal fanbase of people that just love call of duty, people slate black ops yet its still one of the most played games!

Si

RS Clio 172
Has this game actually changed much at all since 4? I'll still buy it though. I'm a mug.

Mk2 ph1 clio
It is.

Search on youtube for gameplays from COD XP.

Theres a few smaller clips to give you some ideas.

Last edited by a moderator:
  Nimbus Megane R26
everything looks the same, all the sounds of the weapons are the same..graphics are exactly the same i dont care what you say. disappointing.

They seriously need to bring out a totally different game with a better engine and new sounds/menu's etc. Wont be long before they go back to the WW2 scene again..

Bus w**ker
So it's just as everyone feared, an MW2 map pack?

Ah well, I'm sure I'll still play it for a stupid amount of hours whilst complaining about how much I hate it...

Fabia VRS
The sheild is back, but worse! its breaks?

Mw2 you had a sheild that would let bullets through and now we will have one that wont stand up to them at all... kinda defeats the object really?

Im still going to get it tho!

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
It looks the same, but that is a good thing. Mw2 is very pretty plus has a great game engine.

The important things are the changes in the balance. Less exPlosive damage, no oma, no last stand, more recoil on weapons. The changes are vast. Plus the killstreak changes to points over kills.

Will make it far less frustrating than mw2 hopefully.

People need to actually read what the changes are IMO

I liked the MW2 engine, graphics were fine, black ops was a step back from WAW and such a disappointment.

The one thing that amazed me was how basically all the players who came back to MW2 so quickly, I remember playing Ops in launch week with Geddes and us both quiting and going back to MW2.

As Seb has said the changes are big, makes it a more balanced game and hopefully it will be not hackable this time!!