ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
lol, i remember seb seeing the first gameplay for MW2, i thought it looked amazing and i'm going to be bad at this game but here i am, i'm pretty good.

When they are footage study them, learn where there going study the map. it's all being at the right place at the right time.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
strange seeing that lol, good communication they got going there. When i first saw that i thought god there good i'll never do that lol.

Have to use my CS_ account MW2 is back on.

Wonder what the weaponry is going to be like on MW3? Any ideas? Guns that can shoot round corners?

strange seeing that lol, good communication they got going there. When i first saw that i thought god there good i'll never do that lol.

Have to use my CS_ account MW2 is back on.

Wonder what the weaponry is going to be like on MW3? Any ideas? Guns that can shoot round corners?

Long as they don't include pink smiley face reticles I'm happy lol

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
just keep it plain and simple on the guns and attachments, no need to go OTT, would like to see a game going on this rather than Screen shots

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Part of me thinks whether or not I'll even bother with MW3. Just seems so old hat to me now - unless of course they really push the boat out and make me think 'Wow!" on a demo or equivalent.

The developers are probably spending 25% of their time on generating game modes and promoting team-play and 75% of their time on the perk and achievement lists.... ;)

D.

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
Surprised no ones posted up the 3 videos IW have released. More details of the game promised today from them too

Fiesta ST-2
Part of me thinks whether or not I'll even bother with MW3. Just seems so old hat to me now - unless of course they really push the boat out and make me think 'Wow!" on a demo or equivalent.

The developers are probably spending 25% of their time on generating game modes and promoting team-play and 75% of their time on the perk and achievement lists.... ;)

D.

We all know your heart belongs too Battlefield Darren ;) hell I love the game too, but I like them because they're different BFBC2 makes you feel like a normal soldier part of a real squad and requires a lot more team work. MW makes you feel like a member of the SAS etc due to the fast pace of it, it makes you feel awesome (hence the egos) and although teamwork is still a part of the game, it's not necessary to win. if you don't like the way MW2 was and you're not interested in the story maybe you shouldn't invest? :)

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i'll be getting both too, i'm sure MW3 bill be just as good as 1 and 2

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
We all know your heart belongs too Battlefield Darren ;) hell I love the game too, but I like them because they're different BFBC2 makes you feel like a normal soldier part of a real squad and requires a lot more team work. MW makes you feel like a member of the SAS etc due to the fast pace of it, it makes you feel awesome (hence the egos) and although teamwork is still a part of the game, it's not necessary to win. if you don't like the way MW2 was and you're not interested in the story maybe you shouldn't invest? :)

That's a good summary, actually! :) I've always liked the single-player campaigns in the MW games, tbf - so I might go back on my word and buy it anyway. ;)

D.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
This will be good, but from what we've seen at the moment, BF3 will destroy it.

I'll still get this, but I think it'll be stale now, unless they really change the core gameplay online.

Clio RS 182
Well it is Infinity Ward by name doing it (probably, the game isn't even confirmed yet) but if it is then most of the talent who worked on the game from the original until MW2 have left / been fired.

I didn't like BOs because the core mechanics e.g. moving and firing just didn't feel as smooth and satisfying as in MW2. I can't quite put my finger on it but it just felt empty.

As for maps....MW2 came shipped with better maps than BOs did in my eyes - I only liked Jungle and Firing Range really. Nuketown is a good laugh too but I wouldn't say it is good particularly, e.g. if someone gets a chopper gunner you've no chance to hide.

809771_b5e8_625x1000.jpg

Evo 5 RS
anyone who's anticipating this more than BF3 needs their head examined. I'll play it, I just won't expect miracles

Black Ops had some right poxy small maps. I agree with the comments about the mechanics too...not as fluent and balanced. In fact I preferred the original MW over both others in terms of MP

UR197
I'm excited for mw3, definatly more so than bf3, I won't even buy bf3, had bf2 and thought it was awful, tried medal of honour and same again.

mw2 multiplayer was better than black ops, but black ops did iron out alot of the issues with mw2, I hope they have some nice big open maps in mw3, love my sniping, and sniping was just bad in black ops!

Giulietta 940
What's with all the Blops haterz? Visually its not as good as MW2, and the SP was poor. However, MP was a refreshing change... noobtubing/grenade spamming/commando'ing has ceased, and I feel the game has balanced out. The maps aren't brilliant (although some are similar to MW1), but having said that I haven't played any of the DLCs. Plus, Nazi zombies is always a winner.

Edit: I forgot about Nuketown on Blops... whoever designed that should be sacked.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
FACT WMD was an awesome map on BO maps on MW2 were questionable imo, BO had WMD, Jungle, Array, Summit, Hanoi, the one where the buildings blown up in the middle? & firing range. MW2 maps suck arse tbf n im not a massive fan of BO either

172 Cup
Looking foward to this! Black ops was a big let down for me after Modern warfare 2 so i hope this will be good. Any dates been mentioned for its release?

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
Isn't cod always 8th nov so I doubt they'll change that.

PRE ordered already from sainsburys for £36 which is currently cheapest about. Now I can forget about that and remember when I purchase a copy from shop on the day come home and find it on the doormat like last year lol

Except Blops, I've always booked a days holiday for the COD releases.

I think I may do the same this year :eek:

/Sad