ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 & Warzone 2

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
No. AFAIK it's all platforms
200.gif

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Anyone been able to download Warzone 2 who already has MW2 paid for and installed?

My logo has changed to have Warzone 2 in title but no download.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Anyone been able to download Warzone 2 who already has MW2 paid for and installed?

No.
Apparently it'll be included in the season 1 update.
Hopefully that should be available first thing tomorrow morning.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
I cannot wait for this. That vid above gives so so many Verdansk vibes. Ah the days eh?

R5gtt, 182, volvo...
I’m still looking at the unlocking of weapons, attachments and camos in the game and asking myself. I can’t get over it.

why.

hey man, you want that optic?

get a shotgun to level 30 and you can have it.

Oh, you want to use this shot gun? Lols

Get that other shotgun to level 16 first.

I’m trying to convince a friend to buy the game but he doesn’t want to spend the week planning an unlock strategy for weapons.

this games so over complicated it’s boring me off it..

If this was a disk copy I’d probably have sold it by now.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member

Same for me that bit odd probably going to be lumped with a huge download when I go to launch WZ2 for the first time.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
nearly finished the campaign. I've enjoyed it but doesn't really feel like theres been enough proper shootouts. Think they've tried to go for variation and put a couple of different style missions like the one in the prison where you move ghost, and alone where you're crafting stuff.

Good though!

Sir Nancy Flowers

ClioSport Club Member
  M140i
Right you lot.

New PC - achievement unlocked.

Warzone 2.0 - Downloading.

Ive got tomorrow and friday night free from the ball and chain.

Its been about 2 years since I played Warzone and I sucked last time.

Whos gonna be around to watch me die over and over and over?

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah just noticed that..

Been enjoying MW2 though. Some games seem very lop sided but no matchmaking is ever going to be perfect. Not sure I've had a game yet where I've killed nobody at all which is nice

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
So, you lads should be able to find me under: HDSid

Unsure if thats the right one or not but hopefully!

Will see if the social bit is working in a bit to add ya.

Seems decent, gave DMZ a go with @N0ddie and it was fun (accidentally but maybe purposely ambushed a couple of guys and stole their ride out) but we couldn't figure out how the weapons worked when we came out. I had a Signal 50 in game but couldn't see it on the "Weapons" screen. Maybe it'll give me it when I join a new match.

Food time now, more play later!