ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 & Warzone 2

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Games too easy imo
AFEBFE42-9A9B-4FBA-9105-4DB2D2B11D46.jpeg

Pegasaurus Rex

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member
So got it working slightly…for a while. Then had a quick game with Dann. I say quick because it kicked him and I was on my own. Really enjoyed it. The looting is clunky and I have no idea about any of the guns. But so far so good! Can’t wait for Friday night!

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
A very close 2nd just then also, probably should have won it really.

So far it's seeming like positioning is a huge advantage due to how big the map is and how open parts are. I think there will be a handful of patches over the next week or so to fix issues and tweak a few bits.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Also, do not go near the gas. It is brutal in this!

I watched one of the no kill win guys testing it and he was using lots of stims and they only regen about half the health too. He did say it was easier than the titanium trials gas though which was possible and with the backpack you can just have a ton of stims etc but will be interesting to see if those sort of plays are possible but without equipment it seems like it is worth while trying to focus on getting in early.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I watched one of the no kill win guys testing it and he was using lots of stims and they only regen about half the health too. He did say it was easier than the titanium trials gas though which was possible and with the backpack you can just have a ton of stims etc but will be interesting to see if those sort of plays are possible but without equipment it seems like it is worth while trying to focus on getting in early.
The win I got the guy died in the gas 😂 wouldn't have mattered as he just self res'd and I was aiming at him anyway, but just shows how much health it takes off you.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Christ it's clunky as f**k.

Party system is broken. Bags are crap to use.

Has anyone found the one tap setting for picking up stuff rather than holding down a button. Contextual tap seems to have been removed.

Map looks nice from the few games I've played.

Oh, a load of my battlepass tokens disappeared too when I was trying to unlock some bits.

200.gif

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Christ it's clunky as f**k.

Party system is broken. Bags are crap to use.
Not sure about controller, but on M&K I can hover over items in enemies backpacks and it collects them.

I have spectated controller players and did notice they had to 'hold' onto floor items to pick them up though. That slows things down a lot.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
You can change in settings somewhere hold or tap to interact and you can choose to change the priority if you need to reload etc. I can't remember exactly without looking but I have it set hold to reload and tap to interact. It's low down somewhere in the advanced control settings.

Not sure if it changes for WZ though as I've not had a look yet. Definitely going to take a bit of getting used to and will slow down looting but with some streamlining and practice hopefully won't feel so clunky.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Not sure about controller, but on M&K I can hover over items in enemies backpacks and it collects them.

I have spectated controller players and did notice they had to 'hold' onto floor items to pick them up though. That slows things down a lot.
Yup. Very slow.

But station is a bit pants too having two different stores. Should be two different stations instead imo.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Anyone on controller. First game and the trigger r2 clicks when you fire, which was a tad annoying when I dropped in lol

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Anyone on controller. First game and the trigger r2 clicks when you fire, which was a tad annoying when I dropped in lol

PS5? Turn haptics off?

Had some nice kills with the TAQ-M. That's about it from tonight flol. Need some more full party matches where we don't lose folk through crashes :(

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
PS5? Turn haptics off?

Had some nice kills with the TAQ-M. That's about it from tonight flol. Need some more full party matches where we don't lose folk through crashes :(

@Cub. facilitating the drive by. 😆

Good games this evening. Still much prefer normal MP to WZ!

I'm gonna give it a bit more time but the last couple of games left me feeling like that haha.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Yep I can see me jumping on tomorrow morning building a few classes testing them in firing range and then jumping on MP unless people are on for WZ if it's quads only.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I doubt I'll play much MP again. I think it's awful.

With the way they've structured loadouts in BR, being that it's much more difficult to get them, I'm not that arsed about my loadout really. I think the floor loot weapons are decent. It's more the perks from loadout I miss as opposed to the weapons.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Prox chat is unreal. Proper OP if you're in a seperate discord with in game mic muted

Yeah that. I was trying to figure out if you could still have it on + be muted whilst still being able to talk openly with non discord party members.

There's an option to set voice channels from open to private but unsure if that's just to stop other people being invited to them.

Not sure why they didn't make it directional instead of just "oh there's someone close, let's just put their voice directly in your head."

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
1st game in and not really researching the game tbh. Landed one remainder on a team or maybe two left so we pushed etc. Tbf we lost but the comms were 'we are coming to get you slugs, just wait'. I was very confused as it wasn't our team. Was with randoms and only one Scottish chap was talking lol.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Yeah that. I was trying to figure out if you could still have it on + be muted whilst still being able to talk openly with non discord party members.

There's an option to set voice channels from open to private but unsure if that's just to stop other people being invited to them.

Not sure why they didn't make it directional instead of just "oh there's someone close, let's just put their voice directly in your head."

For a game that relies so heavily on comms, I think it’s the dumbest thing I’ve seen for a while. If you’re not on discord it basically silences you when you need to communicate the most. Fights are won on comms half the time.

Pandering to the whole “streamer” /“comedy comms” and screeching down the mic insulting someone’s mother brigade. Just unnecessary and I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s removed as people are exploiting it already (see Adam’s post above).

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
For a game that relies so heavily on comms, I think it’s the dumbest thing I’ve seen for a while. If you’re not on discord it basically silences you when you need to communicate the most. Fights are won on comms half the time.

Pandering to the whole “streamer” /“comedy comms” and screeching down the mic insulting someone’s mother brigade. Just unnecessary and I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s removed as people are exploiting it already (see Adam’s post above).
You can just turn it off in the settings, which would only mean there's a risk of people ganging up on you really.

This is cod though, everyone's unfriendly.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
You can just turn it off in the settings, which would only mean there's a risk of people ganging up on you really.

This is cod though, everyone's unfriendly.

If you turn it off, you can’t hear them though.

It’s more a disadvantage for console players not using discord. Last night, in duos, Jonnio and I had discord running and push to talk set in game, meaning people couldn’t hear our prox comms but we could hear theirs. So they were at an immediate disadvantage.

For a game that’s awful in a random / non-talking squad, it’s strange they’ve made the comms set up even more against encouraging people to squad up with others / randoms.