ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 & Warzone 2

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
That was good fun, when I wasn't dead.

Some of those shots (@Tubbs Vice I'm looking at you and your one shot wonder) looked iffy as f**k on the kill cam 😂

The big desert level is f**king w**k.
I don't even know what a good loadout is as I'm just going through them. Some of the guns I chose were comical.

I'll be on tomorrow night after work, probably a similar time if anyone's on again.
His aimbot hack was working far too well

R5gtt, 182, volvo...
That was good fun, when I wasn't dead.

Some of those shots (@Tubbs Vice I'm looking at you and your one shot wonder) looked iffy as f**k on the kill cam 😂

The big desert level is f**king w**k.
I don't even know what a good loadout is as I'm just going through them. Some of the guns I chose were comical.

I'll be on tomorrow night after work, probably a similar time if anyone's on again.

getting sniped? I troll with double smokes outside and lob nades, blast rockets into the middle.. the real art of the game is the make the best player on their team die the sh1ttest of deaths… the extra tactical, tactical regen and ammo box makes me king troll when the other team likes to dig in..

I recommend it.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
getting sniped? I troll with double smokes outside and lob nades, blast rockets into the middle.. the real art of the game is the make the best player on their team die the sh1ttest of deaths… the extra tactical, tactical regen and ammo box makes me king troll when the other team likes to dig in..

I recommend it.
That was you doing that? b*****d. You got me a fair few times 😂

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth

Same most likely!

Good games, we even got Cub's mic working properly eventually!

200.gif

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I think he had his recording threshold too high so was essentially muted.

Was good games last night though definitely look forward to more of those.
Ah ok.
The coms is a bit of an issue from games I’ve played but i think it’s down to the game, if I’m in a psn chat then it’s super clear.
Much better than the vanguard games we’ve had I think.
I just need to find a load out I’m happy with.

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
What is this discord thing.. can I get it on xbox?
You’ll need to download it on your phone and then you can link it to your Xbox.

You need to use the mobile app to join chats on the Xbox as there isn’t a native app for it.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I'll have to look at discord then.
I could hear a few people so I assume not everyone was using it?

Friday on Warzone 2?

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
One thing that screwed me was that in the private games I lost all my load outs. I had 4 random ones I had to edit. Is that normal ?

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
One thing that screwed me was that in the private games I lost all my load outs. I had 4 random ones I had to edit. Is that normal ?

Yep, it was the same in the last game.

You have to set them up again, although everything is automatically unlocked.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah that's what fucked me over. I forgot what I was using.

The first game I dropped in took me ages to sort out, not that it matters because I was pants 😂

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah I need to go in at some point and sort my loadouts out. I'll keep the riot shield/knife class for s***s and giggles though 😅

I've got a feeling warzone will be a shambles next week so will still be up for MP sesh if others are too.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
I’ve the dreaded crash on the mission recon by fire where u hide in the grass as the guards go by. Can’t get past it.

@dann2707 who did you contact about this ?

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Get this watched you cants.

Definitely not as impressive as that SA-B 50 with it on last night. 4 x quick scope headquarter push powered by half a bottle of wine. 😬 😆

This reminds me of the DMR meta lol.

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
I purposely levelled up the expedition 12(?) shotgun earlier to unlock the blue dot sight.

Only took a couple of games with a double xp token on, but the unlock system in general is completely ridiculous.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Got this gold last night seems hit or miss on its 1 shot to kill though but enjoyed leveling it up. Onto the EBR-14 next the amount of times I've been 1 shot by that it's been on my list to try anyway.

SmartSelect_20221113_122947_Gallery.jpg