ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 & Warzone 2

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
Going full Karen on playstation.

I can't get past a certain mission as the game keeps crashing.

What a f**king joke
View attachment 1618437
Boom. £70 returned f**k yo cod

Screenshot_20221109_112226_One UI Home.jpg

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
Found a great class for grinding the weapon XP

kill confirmed
Decoy grenade x3
Uav
Counter uav
Inflatable Decoy
Additional grenade
Scavenger

can’t remember the rest but you can get guns upgraded pretty quick

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Verdansk was awesome. OG Verdansk and once they blew up stadium.

Less good once they took away our building in mines.

It's coming back on android next year. Been eyeing up an Nvidia shield for a while now probably going to bite the bullet just so I can drop back in on the TV.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I love hearing decoy 'nades.

*Vietnam dog flashback gif*

Haha they are pretty annoying. They make footstep audio too now because the amount of times I've chucked one and then thought an enemy is near me is definitely too much 😂

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Looks about right does it not? Buy backs will be more eh? 🤣🤣🤣

I think the thugger account I posted up was a in between account as it was emailed to my original accounts email address.

Apparently i gamed with Liam and Withoutabix the most….. 😝

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Any of you lot got any conquest or TDM gameplay on this? Not bothered about warzone or whatever it’s called

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Bloomin loads of stuff coming next week.

Going to be a s**t show 😂

Sounds like they made a few warzone changes from the nxt event though. Gulag still a bit weird but if both teams just kill the AI jailer you all go back so that seems like the smart choice. Still don't know what was wrong with keeping it simple but willing to give it a chance. Looting sounds a bit more straight forward and the new loadout system could be interesting.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Any of you lot got any conquest or TDM gameplay on this? Not bothered about warzone or whatever it’s called
I imagine most here (if not all) will be on the new Warzone mate, with the exception of using multiplayer to rank up guns etc.

R5gtt, 182, volvo...
I imagine most here (if not all) will be on the new Warzone mate, with the exception of using multiplayer to rank up guns etc.

Easy… im mostly tdm, I haven’t got the brainpower to navigate the warzone maps..

tdm and aimbot (sorry I mean aim assist) Rinse and repeat

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
i was a pc gamer (on mouse and keyboard) before most of you were outta nappies.

On black hawk down - desert strike, there was a map where 2 teams spawned into 2 joined shipping containers with knives only.

that to me was a big map.

Doubt that son.

I was around when Wolfenstein, Doom, Hexen, Heritic and Quake were released. Good old LAN games.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Can't wait to play with Neymar so I can bicycle kick a throwing knife into someone's top bins

Absolute limbs from my squad

I was hoping for a more realistic approach this time around.

But no. Right in the first season I get to run around a supposed “warzone” with multiple footballers (who must be well qualified and trained to kill).

I suspect at least one of them will have an invisible head glitch or some other “mistake” to encourage noob purchasing.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Watched a bit of that event last night. DMZ looks like it could be quite chilled out, until you need to extract I guess. 😅

Is there gonna be too much to do in this game?!