ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 & Warzone 2

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Ping me an invite if anyone’s on

image.jpg

R5gtt, 182, volvo...
I had a little go earlier, pure garbage, this op aim assist must be on other peoples controllers... maybe I need a cronos so I have some.

i like to be bottom of the table on the winning team…. It’s the Perfect time to tell the other team they’re garbage and congratulate them for having sexual relations with their own mothers.

this is definitely the worst gun/camo unlocking mess I’ve ever seen.. whoever is responsible needs to watch his mother get punched in the face.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
Joewo is pretty annoying but this video cracks me up. I don't know what they were thinking.

Idk know they even changed it.? Was perfectly fine as it was, now it’s overly complicated and that video is a great example. Wouldn’t surprise me if it was changed by to standard in an update.

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Aim assist was tracking the enemy around the corner in the gulag for me the other night 😂😂😂😂

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Apart from the 1 shot iron sight sniper…

or is it a one shot hip fire sniper…

i found one on the floor, it was nastier than Kerry katonas flaps.

That hipfire laser made the DMR I was struggling with actually fun/usable in 6v6. 😍

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
They have created the ultimate anti meta system.

View attachment 1619312

Unfortunately, I suspect it’s actually the opposite.

On WZ there will be clear “Meta’s” (shudder) but because people can’t get them without a lot of grinding / may not own the MP game, they will kindly offer in multiple garish colours etc some form of purchasable variant of the “meta”.

It will all be about the money. The buying and selling of b****cks no one wants to buy. The volume of content they released in Wz 1 which no one must of bought, was staggering. Skins, guns, bright coloured bullets bla bla bla. I certainly didn’t buy anything, don’t think many on here did?

If anything, they’ve made it deliberately difficult to unlock guns and attachments to force more people to buy the additional content, and to further support that, I reckon OP / Meta guns, will for defined periods, in Warzone be horrendous.

🧐

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Thing about the majority of guns now are fairly balanced in MW from experience, bar a couple of one shots. Once warzone comes out it'll all go to s**t when you take into account armour plates.

I played one of the big MP games (rush?, not the domination one) yesterday and the SPR was one shot against most but 3 shots against the armoured AI players.

Warzone 2 will be interesting with ground loot and it'll go big on bundles. Me and Nath are trying to tell the lads in the chat that they won't stand a chance really without either buying MW or spending a fortune on bundles.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member

On WZ there will be clear “Meta’s” (shudder) but because people can’t get them without a lot of grinding / may not own the MP game, they will kindly offer in multiple garish colours etc some form of purchasable variant of the “meta”.

It will all be about the money. The buying and selling of b****cks no one wants to buy. The volume of content they released in Wz 1 which no one must of bought, was staggering. Skins, guns, bright coloured bullets bla bla bla. I certainly didn’t buy anything, don’t think many on here did?

If anything, they’ve made it deliberately difficult to unlock guns and attachments to force more people to buy the additional content, and to further support that, I reckon OP / Meta guns, will for defined periods, in Warzone be horrendous.

🧐

Good point in regards to the unlocking attachments, makes so much sense now as to why it’s a dick to unlock….

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth

🧐

John McLane...T1000...a battered looking M4 skin when it maxed it out. I did buy into some of it.

Saw a player with a Ghillie suit the other day. Turns out there are codes on some jerky packets in the US and you get one of four in game items. Gonna see if my brother can get some. 😆

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
John McLane...T1000...a battered looking M4 skin when it maxed it out. I did buy into some of it.

Saw a player with a Ghillie suit the other day. Turns out there are codes on some jerky packets in the US and you get one of four in game items. Gonna see if my brother can get some. 😆
Burger king apparently have some special where you get a bundle. Not available in the US so people here have been selling the codes to them for $40 🤣

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
I like the gun levelling system though its execution is pretty horrific.

I like having to level up each gun. I’ll 100% one gun then immediately switch to a different receiver build and/or different gun to level them up.

R5gtt, 182, volvo...
Remember n black ops 3 and 4 when it was pay to win… the hugely over powered weapons were in loot crates..

Should be illegal..
To fully unlock all attachments for the M4 you need to rank up 34 different weapons. 💀
Normally I say the devs protect the noobs at all costs…

but that move seems like the most casual gamer hating move I’ve seen in a while. Like said above it’ll be removed soon, it’s probably there to hold back the sweats for the first few months, then it’ll be unlocked and the casuals won’t be handicapped with the bullsh1t.

R5gtt, 182, volvo...
You would think paying £85 for the game would give you everything without the above. Bit of a piss take tbh.
We know where it’ll all end up…

monthly access for £15,99 on a 12 month contract, but you get everything and don’t have to pay for battle passes…

then it’ll be £24,99 and you get the battle passes, access, the camos, god tier gun builds and op weapons.

R5gtt, 182, volvo...
Yep that’s me out.

Going back to warzone.

Surely if youre on pc and turn off cross play, you’ll be fine..

The real cancer of cod is YouTube, if these choads didn’t have a platform to share this stuff it wouldn’t be a thing.

(sneaks off to change to black ops settings)

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Surely if youre on pc and turn off cross play, you’ll be fine..

The real cancer of cod is YouTube, if these choads didn’t have a platform to share this stuff it wouldn’t be a thing.

(sneaks off to change to black ops settings)

Good shout on the cross play.