ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 & Warzone 2

R5gtt, 182, volvo...
i can’t get on tonight, school mates over a few days and can’t sit on PlayStation..

I’m also hyper sh1t at the moment, I put 4 hours into Cold War and only an hour into vanguard..

I need practice.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Levelled up the MP7 alike. Didn't feel as good as the P90 although I was using a different perk pack and a sniper in my back pocket so that probably didn't help.

Used the Kastov last night as well, felt pretty mental with nothing on it but I stuck a 40 rnd mag, Corio laser and hollowpoint rounds on. Tried a holographic sight but felt like the tiny amount of zoom on it threw me off. Maybe I need to check the FOV settings.

The other guns in the Kastov tree looked a little puny so I moved onto the TAQ next. Wanna try the Marksman Rifle version of it.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I started on the SCAR (TAQ?) yesterday. Using it with the canted laser was pretty good but it's always visible.

Ph1 Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Levelled up the MP7 alike. Didn't feel as good as the P90 although I was using a different perk pack and a sniper in my back pocket so that probably didn't help.

Used the Kastov last night as well, felt pretty mental with nothing on it but I stuck a 40 rnd mag, Corio laser and hollowpoint rounds on. Tried a holographic sight but felt like the tiny amount of zoom on it threw me off. Maybe I need to check the FOV settings.

The other guns in the Kastov tree looked a little puny so I moved onto the TAQ next. Wanna try the Marksman Rifle version of it.
Kastov 762 (AK47) is good. 74u is decent too..the 545 is awful, I was getting dumped upon every gunfight.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
These are a few of my loadouts.. Taq and STB are done too but no screenshot of them yet so will put them up another day. Just got the M16 to go and I'll have platinum unlocked but that's going to be the worst one to do. Yep I'm a sad b*****d 😂

Call of Duty  Modern Warfare 2 (2022) Screenshot 2022.11.04 - 05.09.30.80.png

Call of Duty  Modern Warfare 2 (2022) Screenshot 2022.11.04 - 04.55.08.45.png

Call of Duty  Modern Warfare 2 (2022) Screenshot 2022.11.04 - 05.11.47.38.png

Call of Duty  Modern Warfare 2 (2022) Screenshot 2022.11.04 - 05.06.05.74.png

Call of Duty  Modern Warfare 2 (2022) Screenshot 2022.11.03 - 05.22.32.35.png

Oh the Lachman is purely for ground war so it's built for longer ranges. Of all the guns so far I think the Taq is my favourite. I'd stick the 5.45 on the Kastov 762 as well as the ability to wall bang comes in very handy.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
The game was fun when it came out but it’s still pretty pants now. Poor maps, extremely slow mantle/climb movements and lack of customisation/barracks means it’ll be back to warzone for me until warzone 2 comes out.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah probably why I've found myself grinding camos as it's something to work for but I have been enjoying this game so far that said I've not played a MW multiplayer for 10 years so it's still kind of new to me. I do hope they bring some more/better maps soon.

Honestly if I decide to sweat for polyatomic camo I might be focussing on multiplayer even when WZ2 comes out which might be for the best as I have a feeling that game is going to take an update or 2 before it's any good. At least I'll have most the guns leveled I guess.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Has anyone played the co-op missions? I did one this week with @16v_er and it was set on the new Warzone map I think.
It had the backpack and the stowe option when picking up items. Seemed a lot slower and I couldn't figure out how to swap items from the backpack, thermite once I'd used my grenades for example. No more just running over ammo to collect it.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
^^ This I think Jonnio was above me in the leaderboard every game last night and I didn't hear him complain about AA once. Just got to get better 👍😂

If you make sure Discord/voice chat is set to a lower level you can actually hear things in game too. 😬👍

The game was fun when it came out but it’s still pretty pants now. Poor maps, extremely slow mantle/climb movements and lack of customisation/barracks means it’ll be back to warzone for me until warzone 2 comes out.

Isn't it still in just came out phase? 😆

Get this set up, looks like your dream loadout!

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
If you make sure Discord/voice chat is set to a lower level you can actually hear things in game too. 😬👍

What’s the build?

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza

I didn't mean to say 'still' tbf. lol

Might do, the magnum is pretty fun too.