ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 & Warzone 2

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Oh and a little tip for leveling guns is run tactical decoy if you can because it'll give you xp when your teammates get kills not a lot but it adds up if you chuck it near where there's fighting going in. It definitely throws the enemy off too because anytime there's a red dot on the map they'll run to it.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
You can see it here:

Post 11078. Whenever I try to link it directly it doesnt show.

Ffs that’s horrendous and answers so many questions.

Why can’t we have matchmaking that puts the same peripherals input into a lobby?

Feels like ‘Woke’ has hit the gaming community, ‘look at me I’m a console player and I need to be heard and respected as a good player coz I’m actually s**t’

Console players need to get in the sea.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator

Why can’t we have matchmaking that puts the same peripherals input into a lobby?

😂

I’ve currently got the aim assist on my controller set low, and I altered it to high and even I’d say it’s bonkers. Made it almost unplayable to me, it’s fine close range but at mid to long range it was pulling all over the place and with multiple people in “frame” it made it feel super unnatural tbh. 😂😂

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member

Why don't you use a controller if the benefits are so much better? Why would you stick to keyboard and mouse?

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Why don't you use a controller if the benefits are so much better? Why would you stick to keyboard and mouse?

I can and have done gaming both on Console and PC up until the PS2 was released.

I went down the PC route as the game play was far superior and rewarding with a certain amount of ability.

If I get smashed by a PC player that is just better than me, fair play. If u getting smashed by a skill-less teenager who allows the game to aim for him, f***s me off.

It’s like cars, look how fast my car is off the lights, yes your Golf R does it all for you. All you do is mash the pedal.

Very similar scenarios tbh.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator

I think either way, it’s just easier to stay with what you know. Benefits and disbenefits to both.

It’s a bit like skiing for me. I spent 16 years of my life skiing on skis. Snowboards then came out and are “cooler”. But I’m not spending another 2 weeks on my arse learning how to Snowboard, when I can pick up my skis and go do a black run / enjoy myself.

I never played mnk, so I play controller on pc. Why do I want to spend time trying to learn mnk. Can’t be bothered. I don’t have enough time for that.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Have you seen them play csgo, it’s faster than that.

I've not no but watching that seemed fast enough it just looks stupid at that point but it shows how high the ceiling for skill level is on M&K. Thinking about it most the YouTube stuff I watch is M&K players and they're very good players right up there with pros and it's seriously impressive what they can do and I guess it makes it more impressive because you really can't do what they do with a controller.

I thought about it a few times but like Cub I've been playing on controller most of my life so switching right now would be a whole new learning curve and I don't know if I care enough to even bother learning that.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I've not no but watching that seemed fast enough it just looks stupid at that point but it shows how high the ceiling for skill level is on M&K. Thinking about it most the YouTube stuff I watch is M&K players and they're very good players right up there with pros and it's seriously impressive what they can do and I guess it makes it more impressive because you really can't do what they do with a controller.

I thought about it a few times but like Cub I've been playing on controller most of my life so switching right now would be a whole new learning curve and I don't know if I care enough to even bother learning that.
It took me maybe 2 months to get the hang of it properly.

Although at times instead of going prone I just throw a trophy system down instead…(C = prone X = field upgrade) 🙈

Pegasaurus Rex

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member
I think some of you PC brigade forget the ridiculous FoV benefit you have against console players. With a PC you can run controller and benefit from AA (it doesn’t benefit me by the way) but you can’t do anything about it with either generation of console.

That said I’d happily switch to M&K I was addicted to playing counter strike 1.6 back in the day and vastly prefer the dynamics. However my office is next to the bedrooms in my house so playing in the evenings is impossible. As such I’m sticking with what I’ve got.

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
I just enjoy the windup tbh. There's definitely advantages either way and I like console controller for the convenience.

R5gtt, 182, volvo...
I just enjoy the windup tbh. There's definitely advantages either way and I like console controller for the convenience.

Same, I only have to accuse better players of having a cronos and aimbot with console.

on pc I have to scream that they have aim bot, wall hacks, rapid fire, recoil control, vpn or god mod. Then I go snuggle mummy’s boobie as I weep.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
I think some of you PC brigade forget the ridiculous FoV benefit you have against console players. With a PC you can run controller and benefit from AA (it doesn’t benefit me by the way) but you can’t do anything about it with either generation of console.

That said I’d happily switch to M&K I was addicted to playing counter strike 1.6 back in the day and vastly prefer the dynamics. However my office is next to the bedrooms in my house so playing in the evenings is impossible. As such I’m sticking with what I’ve got.

Yeah you can f**k that one off with your 50” TVs and aimbot 😂

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3

FOV can be set to 120 on console though. Well it could when I played the beta on PS5.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
FOV can be set to 120 on console though. Well it could when I played the beta on PS5.
Oh it can. It made me nauseous, it's like warp speed at the edges when you are turning, recoil changed too.
It's really good for small spaces though, that is definitely a benefit but long range isnt all that.

i think I've gone to 105 or so.

Ph1 Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Up close you can't compete with aim assist. It's overpowered and is basically cheating. M&K loses every time unless the other player is s**t, or you preaim and fire.

To get good long range recoil control with M&K you need the sensitivity turned down so up close it takes an age to move about and change direction.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
As an ex controller player most of my comments are tongue in cheek. But if anyone says the aim assist isn’t ridiculous on this, they’re chatting s**t lol. How the f**k have they implemented it into the game where it locks on through walls/objects?

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Aim assist could definitely be turned down a bit. Disabling it entirely would be stupid as you can never compare joystick to mouse but I will say if you pick the right clips it can look really bad but it's no way near as consistent as it looks. There's times I definitely notice aim assist but there's a f**k load of times where I don't too. The worst is when you stun someone but then as you come round a corner because you cross their sight line of sight and even as a controller player s**t like that pisses me off.

The clip of the guy running round in circles and it tracking is insane and for me at least it never feels as powerful as that in real scenarios. I know it's mostly just a bit of trolling anyway people really shouldn't take it too serious.

This is a good clip of how it usually feels for me at least.