ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Brands Hatch Trackday nxt summer!!

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Would anyone be up for this? I spoke to brands the other day about it & they said they would do a cliosport trackday event

Looking at june/july time if u lot fancy it

Undoubtedly yes if you can book a CS only day. Would be interested pending cost and organisational agreement.

182cup & 172 racecar
Depending on dates etc, I'll have a word with the boys, see if we can do race car passenger rides. Just a thought.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Im interested, but make sure you get 100 quid deposit off everyone before you commit to anything mate as its amazing with things like this how many people who are interested at one point in time wont be 6 months later when it comes to pay.

What number of people do you need to get an exclusive day/evening?

(im guessing evening is more likely and that it will be on the short circuit?)

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
Im interested, but make sure you get 100 quid deposit off everyone before you commit to anything mate as its amazing with things like this how many people who are interested at one point in time wont be 6 months later when it comes to pay.

What number of people do you need to get an exclusive day/evening?

(im guessing evening is more likely and that it will be on the short circuit?)

I'd prefer an evening session. I would also be more than willing to pay a deposit as above :) I'll even buy you a drink if you get this organised!

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
I'll definitely attend if it's after Le Mans, would prefer a full day though.

It would be worth posting this in the trackday forum to get more views.

Yes kyle :) mentioned this to you ages ago at the southend/pitsea meet..
Meant to be going to Ring around june but count me in ;)

Last edited:
  182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
At least £300 for that

And that will be if you get about 80 confirmed attendees.

Which for a CS only even seems unlikely, the burpspeed day is normally a third of that price and struggles to make half those numbers and thats despite quite a few non CS people going too.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Yeah I think a Clio only event is very unlikely, doesn't stop a load of us booking up though as normal and just enjoying it :)

For a hassle free life I would suggest Kyle does what I have done for 2013 and 2014 with the CS season opener at bedford, just hijack an existing event and accept it will only be half CS people there!

For a hassle free life I would suggest Kyle does what I have done for 2013 and 2014 with the CS season opener at bedford, just hijack an existing event and accept it will only be half CS people there!

Even if a third of the field is made up of Clios, it would still be a great day out.

AdDaMan

ClioSport Club Member
I don't understand why you want it all clios anyway.
I'd rather have a big variety of cars on track to test mine against. Not the exact same ones!!

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
I don't understand why you want it all clios anyway.
I'd rather have a big variety of cars on track to test mine against. Not the exact same ones!!

I dont think anyone said all clios?

The comments were about being all CS users, and lots of people on here dont have clios or have other cars as well.

And even all clios its going to vary a lot, there are people on here with everything from 100bhp to 400bhp in their clios, lol.

But I like lots of similar cars, its makes it more interesting if its harder work getting past each other.
The RS evenigns are good for this.