ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Brands Hatch Trackday nxt summer!!

Renaultsport do a full day at brands - was about £150 last time I did it

Brands is an epic circuit - one of my favourite, but it's a long way for just an evening!

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Just book the oulton day on the 27th August instead with that promo code, its a renaultsport only day which is always brilliant fun as so many similar cars out.

RenaultSport 172
Just booked the Renaultsport Brands Hatch day 29th May. Full day for £170 using the code above. Get it booked people :)

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Just booked the Renaultsport Brands Hatch day 29th May. Full day for £170 using the code above. Get it booked people :)

Thats a gd price. Shame as ive just forked out for 2x ps3's &, tax is due aswell. Keep me updated with what you find steve & what are the best sites?

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Cheers. I need to do Cadwell sometime. It looks great

Its very tight so its easy to hold each other up, so you are slightly in the hands of the group you are with (ie if a few are too slow and wont move over it can hold you up, if a few are very fast and pushy it can risk incidents) but the circuit itself is really really interesting to drive, loads of gradient change and a good variety of bends.