ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black and green ex-extreme 1.2 16v

Clio
145449_PjN6kICBva9FKkmJUVvkm9vNI.jpg

Fiesta ST-3
:S im lost... fli is good sound quality and its fairly loud.. and the parcel shelf is just to add to the exisiting system for when i go to shows and competitions...

i love music in general mate im a bit lost as to what point you were making a really sarcastic yet slightly innacurate comment.. fli is some of the better sound equipment on a budget btw, if i had the money i would go straight for kickers..

LOL @ Fli being good sound quality. Fli and quality should NOT be used in the same sentence unless separated by a string of synonyms for terrible.

You want quality, look at phoenix gold stuff.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
But he's wired them behind the interior panels? That's audio show winning stuff, no?

clio 1.2 16v dynamiq
got to say i was hopeing at the start of this thread the lad listened a bit to people and this project would be a turn around but nope its just getting worse haha.

ps... firstly if you mount speakers in the parcel shelf they will distort as soon as the sub kicks in
and secondly fli arnt exactly quality speakers if you ask any body who realy likes music in the car.
i know i havent got the best sub in the world (12" vibe) but mines turned down to such a level you dont know that its there as its just to add a bit of bass because i didnt decide on putting in larger door speakers etc so didnt need nothing powerfull, oh and before somebody comments on here saying you dont know you music either my door speakers are focal polyglass which are great

Tbf he has listened to those have talked to him fairly and not listened to the typical Cs w*****s who have been sarcastic and anything but constructive.

clio 1.2 16v dynamiq
just read my comment back didnt mean the first bit to be nasty more a think you need to listen a bit more to some (not all the people on here), it has seemed every good step forward you take, your jumping 10 back with something else

Clio 1.4 dynamic
Haha iv just looked through all 11 pages for inspiration for my Clio and their has been no progress what so ever haha put ur ideas into actions

2016 Seat Leon FR
Haha iv just looked through all 11 pages for inspiration for my Clio and their has been no progress what so ever haha put ur ideas into actions

^ This! Although to be fair it's only been 18 days since the thread started, it just happens to be rather popular!

I quite like the idea of painting behind the front badge but I could have just gotten that from the very first post...

Listerine & Poledo
OP is sourcing all the vinyls needed to sticker-bomb his roof in green characters.

True story

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
This will sound harsh.. It looks sh*t. Just not my taste at all.

I hate otherwise standard cars battered in random colours and sh*t stickers. Keep it standard and make it mint. Will look better than anything you knock up with a halfords rattle can.

TT QS
pahahah I don't think he has learn the ways of cliosport I have and I'm new haha

All younger people do crap mods we get that but when people rip it out of you surely you'd think actually it's a bit crap
Ain't it.

I don't see why some younger people are doing this limo tint and monster stickers every where look?

It looks crap. Rant over.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
All younger people do crap mods .

oi! when i first started here i never did a crap mod... i had some not so good wheels but they were free and i put some green tint on my fogs because i was bored and had the film lying around. those are the only two instances i can think of me coming close to shat mods.

:rasp:

also, i cant believe this thread is still going

Clio 1.4 dynamic
oi! when i first started here i never did a crap mod... i had some not so good wheels but they were free and i put some green tint on my fogs because i was bored and had the film lying around. those are the only two instances i can think of me coming close to shat mods.

:rasp:

also, i cant believe this thread is still going
haha no fighting ;) haha, now I'm 18 and ain't modded my Clio yet due to lack of funds :(( coz insurance is :rofl: anyway I would kinda get the hint that monster stickers are a no go in any language ahah

TT QS
Surely atleast a sticker knuckles? Haha. Even something small we all look at it and go oh dear.

Cars with mods like this seem to be the theme at the mo

And yeah haha. I don't think he's bothered about coming back on after this

Clio 1.4 dynamic
Surely atleast a sticker knuckles? Haha. Even something small we all look at it and go oh dear.

Cars with mods like this seem to be the theme at the mo

And yeah haha. I don't think he's bothered about coming back on after this
+1

sorry about the time gap guys :/ iv been sooo busy sorting these wheels out on the car, then came down with a cold and had to postpone doing the calipers but im back and the calipers are done (Y) il take some more pics when i get some nice weather and i can steal my missus' camera :)

again i apologise for the late reply guys... im currently waiting on two new tyres (payday) and a CAT1 alarm (cheaper insurance and better piece of mind) other than that the only changes im thinking is coilovers, bodywork fixing (il highlight when i have more time) and steering wheel, i want one that isnt falling apart :L

Pics YAY!!!!!

Last edited:
anyone wanting to see pics of the progress so far including the calipers and drums painted and the wheels being painted and refurbed please look through the album iv uploaded if i dont get any pics on here by the end of the night :/

Last edited: