ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black and green ex-extreme 1.2 16v

bg 182
LOL!
379498_333541469989850_100000019987278_1298478_82912157_n.jpg

cast-of-recess-5.jpg

this genuinely made me laugh out loud!

joking aside mate best of luck to you

probably a while back.. i dropped at a street cruise to find alot of corsa's (all shite) with nothing but wheels or an enxhaust :/ and i dropped by shiphill before that though i do have distant family in rotherham i visit everynow and then :)

nice :D i could do with man points to make up for the loss when i put the first edit up lol xD where abouts in particular or anywhere on the roof among the stickers?

this has to go on aswell

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRlfODaRIkwX1a6efx8A1X6OgCa7L5sgqIWjmuK08I48Xt8EPzj2Q.jpg

And 'Man Points' will be dished out at that point.

Btw, get yourself to a Yorkshire meet. I attend them every so often when i'm not at work and can be bothered to drive up from Nottingham.

Listerine & Poledo
Trollface wouldn't be a bad call either.

in case any has a Problem? with your stickerage.

EDIT: You realise, of course, that "black and yellow" would have been a more clio colourscheme?

Last edited by a moderator:
  S4, Tamora, Conti GT
il be honest im a big fan of music (of all genres) but i loathe poor quality sound systems, so i uprated the speakers, replaced the head unit (twice) and installed a fli twin trap active enclosure sub to match the speakers i installed and im currently building a parcel shelf with more speakers, a capacitor and a couple of amps (covered in the same suede as the centre of the seats) the sound will be phenominal and still be simplistic whilst holding good sound quality and bass

You claim to loathe poor quality music, yet you have a fli trap twin active sub, and are putting speakers in the parcel shelf, you really must be a true audiophile and love your quality music

You claim to loathe poor quality music, yet you have a fli trap twin active sub, and are putting speakers in the parcel shelf, you really must be a true audiophile and love your quality music

:S im lost... fli is good sound quality and its fairly loud.. and the parcel shelf is just to add to the exisiting system for when i go to shows and competitions...

i love music in general mate im a bit lost as to what point you were making a really sarcastic yet slightly innacurate comment.. fli is some of the better sound equipment on a budget btw, if i had the money i would go straight for kickers..

Putting 6x9's in the parcel shelf and dumping a massive sub in the boot isn't show worthy especially from halfords.

Honestly don't do it, if you want to upgrade your speakers for better quality listening that's fine.

Putting 6x9's in the parcel shelf and dumping a massive sub in the boot isn't show worthy especially from halfords.

Honestly don't do it, if you want to upgrade your speakers for better quality listening that's fine.

already upgraded my speakers.. and not using 6x9's im using 15cm round speakers with the tweeters powered by 2 720watt amps a power cap and a few fans to keep everything cool. the sub has been in since a couple of months after i got the car and upgraded my speakers -.- and its not been dumped in.. all the wires are hidden behind the interior panels of the car nicely

Trollface wouldn't be a bad call either.

in case any has a Problem? with your stickerage.

EDIT: You realise, of course, that "black and yellow" would have been a more clio colourscheme?

i love that :D my next project may be a black and yellow 182 (cup or trophy if i can get one ;)) would be awesome ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
The photo of you and your missus is the most cringe worthy photo I've ever seen. Srsly.

Also, green grille looks shocking. I'm all for being different, check out my old non sport... but that just looks gash.

Ha Ha Ive just seen a transformers sticker on the back...I was going to comment a little more but I think I will leave it at that.

Best of luck Megatron

These quotes are fantastic.