ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black and green ex-extreme 1.2 16v

I think you should put 'spinksy' and 'me boyf' along the top of the windscreen, would work quite well IMO.

Joking aside, the work looks good but I can't comment seriously until I see a pic of the full car.

Photo wh0ring session!!

excuse the dirtyness and the lighting as it was a late night shoot and I didn't have time to clean her.... and snuck in a few without the bonnet bra to see the difference, more pics on my photobucket but these should do for now :)

DSC_0893_zps59ecfe99.jpg

DSC_0878_zps47cfda8d.jpg

DSC_0923_zps70c28143.jpg

DSC_0872_zpsf43c26b1.jpg

DSC_0971_zps20e61026.jpg

DSC_0961_zps0c9d8f45.jpg

SprayShack Bits and Snappy Wheel:

DSC_0975_zpsa4410b2c.jpg

DSC_0991_zps6135a15d.jpg

DSC_0985_zps1fa282f5.jpg

DSC_0982_zps4b22f592.jpg

DSC_0977_zps606d7951.jpg

DSC_0899_zps32e29efd.jpg

DSC_0903_zpsac4d32e5.jpg

Last edited:

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Gonna go against the grain, I think it looks quite good from the pictures you've posted.

Not sure on the bullets having your name on, but hey it's your motor...

It's a 100% improvement over the green abomination before.

Gonna go against the grain, I think it looks quite good from the pictures you've posted.

Not sure on the bullets having your name on, but hey it's your motor...

It's a 100% improvement over the green abomination before.

Cheers mate, got something quite special in the lines with Sprayshack atm but it will mean when I do get a 172 it have to be a PB for ease lol

Although I am really drawn to Flame Red or Monaco because I think either would look great with the gold

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Cheers mate, got something quite special in the lines with Sprayshack atm but it will mean when I do get a 172 it have to be a PB for ease lol

Although I am really drawn to Flame Red or Monaco because I think either would look great with the gold

Your not getting one if your poems air brushed on the bonnet are you?

;)

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Doesn't look too shabby at all, interior looks very well now with the new wheel. But, if those photos are with a dslr you need shooting.

Even without a tripod (I f**king hope you didn't have a tripod) just grab something out of the car, or rest the camera on anything to take a picture with a slightly long exposure. It removes le wobble.

Haha cheers guys, I shall have a word with Simon to see if he can sort the rear bumper out as it needs repainting anyway after some t**t hit it....

Will get him to do the insert black and see about some xenons if someone fancies a swap with some money their way...

But plans left are;

A large secret between me, Simon at Sprayshack and Ryan....

Maybe xenons

Then leave it alone until I have le-172 to swap all the parts over, use the current wheels as winter wheels, buy a new set of the same wheels, and new coilovers (that fit a 172) and done!

Final transformation in the lines lol

A grey one
Remooooooove window tints!
Ooh your ban has been lifted. HIYA
looks better these days Spinksy
Give me your coilovers when you've got new onessss!

Last edited:
  A grey one
I don't have standard shocks -.-
i only have these apex things?

homo.
ive just read through this whole thread, I think you should go back to your original idea! :')

I don't have standard shocks -.-
i only have these apex things?

homo.
ive just read through this whole thread, I think you should go back to your original idea! :')

That would do tbh... Aslong as they fit it's not my problem once it's gone

Spent too much on repairs to let someone even try and talk me down on price lol

And which idea is that? Do elaborate :p

A grey one
Are you selling it?
well, I have these apex things so, if yous wanna swap then let me know, if not, no bother ill get some coilovers from work :)
haha green grille and side strips and errrrr'thang.

Are you selling it?
well, I have these apex things so, if yous wanna swap then let me know, if not, no bother ill get some coilovers from work :)
haha green grille and side strips and errrrr'thang.

Will be come January... But it will be going as the one thing I never wanted it to be.... (A sport rep) lol

I am looking to get either a PB, Flamer or Monaco and put all my bits on and visa versa to keep majority of the mods

Probs will end up a PB tbh as it will be easier than getting bits re-painted in body colours

I might be interested in buying your angels

Do you have standard lights mate?

What splitter do u have?

Fat megane splitter mate

Like the interior, looks good.

Anything wrong with the built in flash?

Cheers man, and yeah it's tiny lol

Arctic 182
I like that mate, very nice touch with the gold bits. I personally like the bullets, it's YOUR nickname on YOUR car & it's the whole point of customising or modifying!