ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black and green ex-extreme 1.2 16v

Renault Clio MK4 RS
Car looks crap dude.. nah im kidding its looking good! Will be better once you get that front bumper sorted! :D

You don't want a flamer.... They're crap ;)

amyza9eg.jpg

Haha. So glad I got one over a silver one or summin. Superb colour especially in the sun!

When you making the change?x

You don't want a flamer.... They're crap ;)

amyza9eg.jpg

Haha. So glad I got one over a silver one or summin. Superb colour especially in the sun!

When you making the change?x

It's a gorgeous colour mate :)

I want either that or a ph1 ;) but hoping to make the change somewhere around renewal in January so I can have everything saved up, the shitheap I have at current will be finished as soon as I get a week or 2 then everything else is getting saved up

Ollie is right. You'll have spunked so much into a car you love what's the pointing getting rid? I'm gonna put a 2.0 in mine. It's not worth getting rid

Only problem is the cost of the conversion vs the cost of swapping the bits I have over onto a 172...

Main difference in the end result will be this will be sold as a rep with a twist (sort of a euro rep), and the flame red will be having all my bits

Main thing convincing me is the paintwork tbh, mine is far from fantastic, and a flamer would be a fresh start...

Its coming along nicely buddy!

And congratulations about winning over CS.. no mean feat that!

Haha thanks man, it's getting there :) should finally be done before end of September

flame reds FTW, getting one aswell altho will be boosted :evil:

Love the colour! And mine will become a boost project once I have had it long enough to get the money together for a turbo kit ;)

I'd love to boost mine, but its so bloody expensive!

Meh, only so many ways to spend money, at least this way you can make it back when you sell the car.... It's an investment :p

Listerine & Poledo
Meh, only so many ways to spend money, at least this way you can make it back when you sell the car.... It's an investment :p

Keep telling yourself that, but it wont be any more true.

Pouring money into a clio is only marginally more worthwhile than force-feeding it to Kerry Katona

Keep telling yourself that, but it wont be any more true.

Pouring money into a clio is only marginally more worthwhile than force-feeding it to Kerry Katona

Lol!!!

Isn't there any news of an update spinksy? You've kept us waiting long enough

This. I keep checking for new photos!

Hey guys! Only update really is the clean bill of health finally!

MOT'd Tuesday at DDC (doncaster) and for the first time in 4+ years of ownership it had no advisories and there isn't a single warning light on!!! (Touch wood)

Although things to look forward to are:

Sent a steering wheel off to Snappy ;)

got the bits for the bumper now, just lacking time atm tbh (been doing 70-80 hour weeks without a day off other than bank holiday Monday for 2 months now)

But will get that done and fitted this month

Also got some bits being sorted by Sprayshack

As soon as the above arrive and are fitted I will upload pics same day! I promise!!

Sneak peak for those interested as I said I would still update/finish this where appropriate....

Snappy wheel on its way which looks fantastic IMO

dujeqeha.jpg

ty5uha2u.jpg

I think it will tie in perfectly, my only worry is of it making the rest of the car look s**t in comparison tbh

Also...

Waiting on Simon (SprayShack) getting back to me with a price so I can pay him to get the last little bits done

And bumper is just waiting on me starting it still but not had time with me still doing 7 days a week at work... Hopefully going to be in a lot better situation with that at the end of this month though

Will update once bits arrive/get fitted

Got the wheel fitted yet bud?

Yeah man! Also got a few bits from Sprayshack delivered and fitted :)

Sorting the final special touch with Sprayshack atm (but that is between me and simon for now)

Anyway I will get pics up tomorrow of the fitted bits as it is dark.... Until then unfitted from Friday will have to do lol

2y9agu3a.jpg

u6eme3e2.jpg

I understand these will deffo be marmite but I think they are perfect as they suit me and still stay close to oem+ mixed with euro which is the direction I have finally settled on

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
In all fairness the other gold bits aren't too bad (as long as they're the only gold bits apart from the wheels), but having your name on the side of the car is just crazy.

^ Flol at that gif!

Really not keen on the bullets mate. As long as you're happy though!

Cheers Dan lol

And McGherkle I will upload some dirty pics tomorrow after work showing every single gold bit but that is pretty much the interior gold bits

On the outside I have the bullets, rear diamond, Clio badge, front diamond surround and rear bumper insert

Got soo many more compliments since the new wheels and the gold bits in comparison to the green