ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BG 182 daily

pappasmurf

ClioSport Club Member
  Arctic Blue 182
That's cool. Looking forward to seeing them finished. I was going to attempt doing mine myself this weekend but it's far to cold for that.

Sj1782

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s3 8p
Noting much to update.. car got blathered in salt from the roads! Just gave it a good wash today!

2 new exhaust mounts came on Friday for the other exhaust, I’ll have a quiet exhaust on the 23rd looking forward to it!

1a4b5a8c0bc3cb5091450ad03659ad0e.jpg

Moving into a house with the gf come June/July time so no mods for a long time!

So I’ve been looking at a new daily as the mileage will increase!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sj1782

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s3 8p
Where you moving to pal? I'd the plan to keep the 182 and run a dirty diesel in the week or chop the 182 in?

Back to Leeds can’t wait! Horrible driving around Harrogate the traffic is ridiculous! Yeah my plans to keep the Clio and use it now and then try keep the miles down so I’ll get something cheap as I’ll be doing about 50mile a day now

Sj1782

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s3 8p
Big thanks to @bloke for finishing the car on Friday! New gearbox mount fitted and new brake lines and fluid! No snapped nipples! She runs sweet now!!

Booked in this Friday at keltec performance for the other exhaust to be fitted with the new exhaust mount! So I can finally hear my self think!

Sj1782

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s3 8p
Nope
I thought you were trying to keep the mileage down! It won't need anything else doing after the exhaust will it Sam?
Nope everything is pretty much new now which I’m happy about! Maybe so recaros in the future! Using My dads car for a month so the clios parked up, also looking at a 2nd car can’t find anything decent atm! Insurance is due June so I’ll get something then and get a multi policy!

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
Nope

Nope everything is pretty much new now which I’m happy about! Maybe so recaros in the future! Using My dads car for a month so the clios parked up, also looking at a 2nd car can’t find anything decent atm! Insurance is due June so I’ll get something then and get a multi policy!

I've just got a Volvo V40 to carry the dog around in and get too and from work, just renewed with Greenlight and it's cheaper to insure the Ovlov and the Clio than it was to just insure the Clio last year!

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
I've just got a Volvo V40 to carry the dog around in and get too and from work, just renewed with Greenlight and it's cheaper to insure the Ovlov and the Clio than it was to just insure the Clio last year!
You keeping hold of the bean then? You were mooching over swapping for an R 26 weren't you?

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
You keeping hold of the bean then? You were mooching over swapping for an R 26 weren't you?

Yeh, keeping hold of it. Got quite a few bits to do on it so it'll be good to be able to take my time and not rush. I was and probably will still get one either later this year/next year :)

Sj1782

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s3 8p

I was looking at a old Volvo my self lol v70! Hoping In the next few weeks my dad upgrades his car and I’ll make an offer on his mondeo, got it for a month and it’s like luxury compared to the clio

Sj1782

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s3 8p
Old exhaust coming off!

bff1cac966341b18edc21cefcbb6606b.jpg

a46a4bc1f9db4de6b4cf7965aac5f858.jpg

New one on and getting aligned! Tips are quite large!

69af74b99bab6a2e34ac629e535deb14.jpg

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
Looks great and you'll actually be able to hear yourself think now!

What are Keltec like? I need a few bits doing on my exhaust.

Sj1782

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s3 8p
Looks great and you'll actually be able to hear yourself think now!

What are Keltec like? I need a few bits doing on my exhaust.

There spot on! Cost me £50 for it fitting and wasn’t a straight fit either!

efb8e87b20498db7e28920f9ae8939fb.jpg

Sj1782

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s3 8p
I’m not convinced yet! Too quiet can hear all the rattles!

Sj1782

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s3 8p
It's a shame you don't like it mate. I loved it on mine. With a decat if you have the same? I'll buy it back for £20 haha

I’ll see how I get on! She’s parked up for a month now, I think it’s because I’ve been used to the loudness of mine for two years and I’m not used to hearing the engine! Least it will be track friendly for me [emoji41]

Sj1782

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s3 8p
Well not drove the car for a good 2 weeks and I’m welcomed to the flashing engine management light! Guessing injector at fault as it’s running crap!! Where’s the Cheapest place for injectors?

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Well not drove the car for a good 2 weeks and I’m welcomed to the flashing engine management light! Guessing injector at fault as it’s running crap!! Where’s the Cheapest place for injectors?

I'd just go to euros. So many fakes about nowadays

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium 182
Just checked that how quick are they for delivering? As I need them ASAP as the clips a daily atm and it’s running crap

Fairly quick from memory. Ring them and ask if you can have them ASAP.

Or get Euro Car Parts to match the price, they should do.

Sj1782

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s3 8p
Picked up 4 new injectors today from ren parts also tried getting a arch liner but zero luck!!

55c087d0fe1c8c6867b8377a3c28aa27.jpg

Fitted them this afternoon was in a rush so not many photos!! Old ones looked abit worse for wear!

5d2deaf0687032a7753a19857863427b.jpg
32d57b8af9b2a07c964ea772c8977757.jpg

I’ll take her for a spin tomorrow and see if she’s running sweet as a nut!

Sj1782

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s3 8p
How much did they set you back?

You should have said and I’d have sorted you some out‍♂️[emoji23]

£130 from Ren parts Euro Wanted £166

Sj1782

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s3 8p
Anyone have a detailed list of what’s needed for a low boost kit? I’m feeling very tempered !