ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BG 182 daily

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
Anyone have a detailed list of what’s needed for a low boost kit? I’m feeling very tempered !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oooooooo, here we go!

Meg it, but speak to Dan first, it's far from plane sailing.

Sj1782

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s3 8p
Viewing a car tomorrow which could replace the Clio as a daily which will be good

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
1524935953038.png

Sj1782

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s3 8p
1.2 corsa sxi! Staying away from diesels as not sure what the new mot rules will bring! Need something small to try teach the gf how to drive then I won’t be a personal taxi!!

Sj1782

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s3 8p
Been rather busy at work so dropped my track alloys off for shot blasting should hopefully have them back tomorrow and then squeeze them in for painting hopefully towards the end of the week

Sj1782

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s3 8p
They'll hold some heat on track [emoji44]

Luckily I’m not that serious with taking the car on track, it will be my first time in August and I doubt I’ll do another this year! :(

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
R19 and R21 alloys aren’t that bad for keeping the heat in. Ducts com the frogs provide enough air to keep the brakes cool for 10/15 laps easily. Same goes for Turbines or Vega

They’re nowhere near as good as Turnini’s or some nice open wheels though

Sj1782

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s3 8p
Picked this little beast up tonight to run as a daily and keep the miles down on the 182,

1.4 diesel
83k miles
Recent cambelt and water pump
Shocks and springs replaced all round
New clutch 20k ago

Quite a tidy little car

da82b716758215e0a362e283a2568f4b.jpg

61a12c8e17bb1b527664402f657c7694.jpg

ab83ef7b3fb388ef01afe1aba96c155c.jpg

Sj1782

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s3 8p
It’s nothing special haha I just wanted a little run around as my Mileage increases as of next week!

Sj1782

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s3 8p
I gave £800 for it which I didn’t think was to bad

£800!! Could have wafted around in a lovely Volvo with full heated leather for less than that [emoji23]

Haha I couldn’t bring my self to getting a Volvo! It would affect my street cred to much! I can’t be having that!

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
I gave £800 for it which I didn’t think was to bad

£800!! Could have wafted around in a lovely Volvo with full heated leather for less than that [emoji23]

Haha I couldn’t bring my self to getting a Volvo! It would affect my street cred to much! I can’t be having that!

^ this is true, I’m surprised you didn’t obtain grandkids and go grey when you bought that Volvo[emoji102][emoji6]

Sj1782

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s3 8p
Well this has kind of just happened! [emoji41] low boost kit for the Clio !! couldn’t really resist as I’ve been craving more power! [emoji1]

26760e948cd9e03361a739cd84c515c6.jpg

cde6223d96d8801dba55796a9961a4af.jpg