ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Back To 16's

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Well today as it was decent enough i started on the car, Gave it a good wash and polish and then done the same with the speedline Turini's
It started to rain so the car was moved into the garage for me to complete the wheels.

Once that was done it was moved down to the shed and i swapped the wheels over and took the 15" Clio / R19 16v Speedlines off the car and put the 16" Turini wheel back on.

​Now gutted as the rain is pi$$ing down and it seems like a total waste of a day:(

SpeedlineJune01.gif

SpeedlineJune02.gif

SpeedlineJune03.gif

SpeedlineJune04.gif

SpeedlineJune05.gif

SpeedlineJune06.gif

SpeedlineJune07.gif

SpeedlineJune08.gif

SpeedlineJune09.gif

SpeedlineJune10.gif

SpeedlineJune11.gif

SpeedlineJune12.gif

SpeedlineJune13.gif

SpeedlineJune14.gif

SpeedlineJune15.gif

SpeedlineJune16.gif

SpeedlineJune17.gif

SpeedlineJune18.gif

SpeedlineJune19.gif

SpeedlineJune20.gif

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
It holds the road better, Notice such a difference after driving around in the 15's

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
I misread the thread initially, and thought you'd switched to putting those 15"s on! Thank go it was the other way around - lol!

I actually preferred the ride in the 182 when I borrowed a 15" set of Speedlines - so much so that I was really tempted to swap full time. That said, they had track tires on at the time - and it might have been the rubber, not the reduction in alloy size that I preferred more! :)

​D.

Clio Trophy
just done a full re-furb on mine .... nice to see it back with the Turini's :)

just waiting on my R1r's now so I can get it on the road

speedlines.jpg

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
finally you have listened to CS and done something right! lol

I honestly dont think i listened to a pile load of clio owners.

I was washing them and decided to stick them back on. They will be coming off again soon enough as the tyres are almost done and im in the process of saving for new ones.