ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

AndyRg - 20VT French/German Sleeper ish

Status
Not open for further replies.
  172 cup, Impreza P1
Re: AndyRG - Opps ive done it again!

Should have seen him paint the first pannel, looked like Muhammed Ali painting! Think he was still cattle trucked LOL :D

Ha, got that thought in my head now! :lolup:

Fair play Andy, you did better than me. I've been like a burst couch all day. :drunk::dead:

Trophy Turbo :)

Well no updates apart from th epurchase of 1200 1500 2000 and 2500 wet and dry its going to be a loooooooong week :)

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3

Love that Andy! Superb colour.

Saw it on the driveway tonight as i drove through the estate, stopped and had a little peek, looks absolutley epic! Paint mine lol :)

Megane r26

Looks great andy, where did you paint it? Finish looks good from the photo's, fairplay. Looking forward to seeing more progress, keep it up.

PH1 loads of boost!

Hehe :) Cant wait to see it on Coils + some nice wheels. If you wake up one morning and its not there you know who has it ;)

If it's not at his house it'll be in my garage, it's spent more time in there than on his drive. And he's upset all my neighbours, turning all their washing on the line grey :butt:

If it's not at his house it'll be in my garage, it's spent more time in there than on his drive. And he's upset all my neighbours, turning all their washing on the line grey :butt:
inconsiderate buggers should of moved they'r washing then lol

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC

Oh my - Loving that colour!

Well the paint work is done!, what a boaring job rubbing it down and polishing it back.. here are some photos

P1090695.jpg

P1090697.jpg

P1090699.jpg

P1090700.jpg

P1090701.jpg

P1090706.jpg

P1090711.jpg

P1090713.jpg

Let the engine work comence!!!

Been also playing with the 3M Carbon Wrapp, and did the tired bullets, Unsure if i like it or not, but looks better than scraggy old bullets, also did the boot badge? comments would be appreciated

crbon.jpg

crbon2.jpg

Last edited:
  Clio 182

Looks a million times better then it did sitting in Wilkys garage - mint effort matey

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-

your exhaust is off my car- apparently its pretty mint

S

Looks a million times better then it did sitting in Wilkys garage - mint effort matey

Yeah Lee, over spray was a issue there with no extraction, told you a cut and a buff would sort it all out :) ( and get rid of them two runs )

Who's the ugly fella in the wing mirror reflection?

:rasp:

Lad Called Chris Whiteley hes a proper ugly lad like ;)

your exhaust is off my car- apparently its pretty mint

S
Well send me payment details son :) no reply to last PM

I knew I wasn't the only one and as you are queer... It's amazing we have something in common ;)

Also subscribed x
Cheaky b*****d, U wish i was mick i know you do, ive seen the way you look at me on them night youve been sniffing the poppers ;)

paint came out awesome!, what grids did you use?

1200 1500 2000 3000

172, Tiguan

Looks good Andy. Must pop round at some point and have a look.

172 turbo 'cup'

Its looking good, the bullets look better carbon than silver.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3

Looks fantastic Andy.

The badges/bullets looked better silver though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.