ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

AMG to ///M

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
Finally collected it today!!!
It arrived at the dealer last Wednesday but could only pick it up today (which sucked)

For the last week or so i've been getting cold feet and haven't been even a little bit excited which is just stupid! I was kind of questioning whether it was worth changing the C63 for one seeing as it's such an epic car.
Having now driven the M5 15 miles, I am glad I did it as even under 4.5k and not going fast I love it.

The noise is (again hard to compare due to being at the bottom end of the revs) a nice deep note to it but nothing compared to the C63 lol.
I can't wait to get the next week out of the way so I can get the running in service done so I can rape its arse.

This is by far the most expensive thing i've bought excluding the house which is a bit unsettling considering i'm not exactly minted. (read rented for 99% of CS)

Obviously @jamier27 has already got one but he seems to be very quiet on the M5 front and a couple of you asked for photos etc.
It absolutely monsters the C63 and IMO I actually prefer the looks of the M5 side by side.
So far the best thing it the boot trick. Look like a t**t but it works haha..

IMG_20151118_121105_zpsmkusek9b.jpg

th_VID_20151118_133158_zpsjaqlbf9k.jpg

IMG_20151118_124313_zpsp3r4yenl.jpg

IMG_20151118_133139_zpsmvpp8bqw.jpg

IMG_20151118_133150_zps5xakvdbh.jpg

IMG_20151118_133243_zpsxvazjebg.jpg

It has eyes..
IMG_20151118_133252_zpseevkcwtr.jpg

IMG_20151118_133300_zpsqqwzic4t.jpg

IMG_20151118_133306_zpsn3jyij0h.jpg

New car smell :hearteyes:
IMG_20151118_133323_zpswesxxxli.jpg

IMG_20151118_133328_zpsdjifmflc.jpg

IMG_20151118_133349_zpsoao9ocb4.jpg

Thanks for looking and if you don't like it or think I made the wrong decision, f**k off! :kissingheart:

2014 Clio 200t edc
Epic car, looks awesome. Like the side by side shot of the c63 too. The m5 looks far more agressive which I suppose is to be expected.
That boot opening is also full of win, especially when others you have to press a button for it to close.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
FFS if only they did a touring version :-( only thing stopping me from trading my E61 M5 in.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Very nice! I don't think the colour does anything for it, it's become a bit meh to me that colour as it's on M135s etc but the cars are awesome. If you didn't get HUD it's worth 2p...

Snotter's
lovely car but for some reason prefer the c63 even though the M5 is better in every which way (exc the noise)

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
I bloody love them so much. Think they suit any colour too. The interior is phenomenal. Well done

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Amazing look car and a great colour to!
What happens though when you've left the car unlocked and a cat walks under the sensor?
If its anything like the new minis the key has to be in the vicinity of the car for the boot to activate. :p

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
Yeh the cat won't be getting the key so should be fine.

Thanks for the comments.
Really want to drive it but had a bloke ring up about a car and he has been here for an hour and has just gone to get his part exchange to come back again :(

I WANT TO DRIVE IT!!!!

Buddy it looks utterly superb. Great colour, boy I bet it goes some too. Would love to see it, perhaps chat to @Rob and organise something?

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
Th
Buddy it looks utterly superb. Great colour, boy I bet it goes some too. Would love to see it, perhaps chat to @Rob and organise something?
Thanks. Anytime mate, I don't exactly having a busy social life lol.

Oh and I need the C63 gone so if someone wants to buy it (no part exchanges against f types) then I'll do you a good deal..

Th

Thanks. Anytime mate, I don't exactly having a busy social life lol.

Oh and I need the C63 gone so if someone wants to buy it (no part exchanges against f types) then I'll do you a good deal..
f**king lol at that!! Drop me a text out of interest? Not for me. 080099 ten sixty six.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Lovely. Seats look a bit ordinary, but that seems to be an m thing these days.

Inferno 225 cup
Do like.

Not as much as the c63 though as (road trip memories) oh and e60 shape is better but it's a brutal thing nonetheless.