ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

AMG to ///M

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
Apparently some stupid bint in a Fiesta thought her car was a bus and was half on his side of the road.

£92 for a new cover lol. (unpainted)

Last edited:

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
Had a quick look when I got back and there's a bit of damage to the a pillar and door where the mirror hit onto it. f***s sake.

An orange one
That sucks!!

I hope your partner is feeling pretty guilty, I know it's not his fault but it's Sod's law when you borrow something nice off someone it gets damaged.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
What is it you do for a living Rich?
I thought you used to buy and sell cars? Few years back?

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
You still living at same house with Mrs etc?
Or have circumstances changed?
Excuse me for questions, if you want to talk over PM feel free :)

I'm just jealous of the car!
Very jealous

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
You still living at same house with Mrs etc?
Or have circumstances changed?
Excuse me for questions, if you want to talk over PM feel free :smile:

I'm just jealous of the car!
Very jealous
Yeh still with the same Mrs. Moving but still currently at the same house. Why? Lol

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I've just not been on here too much lately, so seems like loads has changed. (Probably hasn't)

Being nosey aren't I! ;) apologies

Back on topic though.
Any pics of the Damage caused?

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
I've just not been on here too much lately, so seems like loads has changed. (Probably hasn't)

Being nosey aren't I! :wink: apologies

Back on topic though.
Any pics of the Damage caused?
Probably a waste of time trying to take a photo as it's so small but it's just I know it's there and won't polish out.

No worries about the questions....

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
These are everywhere now. I know of 4 within a mile radius of my house. Lovely things although one is grey which doesn't do much for it imo.

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
These are everywhere now. I know of 4 within a mile radius of my house. Lovely things although one is grey which doesn't do much for it imo.
We sold a grey one with the standard 19" wheels and it looked s**t compared to mine.
Saw a black one the other day and I had to get really close to it to see if it was an M5 or a 520d.

Clio
Yeh but I damage one of his cars a while ago so can't be too annoyed.
Don't want to ruin your friendship, but I'm just going to throw this out there. If you don't want it, send it right back..... I reckon he kicked it off in revenge.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Good choice. Saw an M6in San Marino blue? Jaw dropped! What a colour! Performance is staggering, blitzes the old E60.

clio 182 trophy
Good choice. Saw an M6in San Marino blue? Jaw dropped! What a colour! Performance is staggering, blitzes the old E60.
Yeah but the noise that V10 makes with straight pipes is something else! The V10 is more than quick enough too.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Yeah but the noise that V10 makes with straight pipes is something else! The V10 is more than quick enough too.

Kind of defeats the point of a super saloon/GT car by sticking a loud exhaust on it. But heyho.
The gearbox on the E60 is laughably bad.

clio 182 trophy
Kind of defeats the point of a super saloon/GT car by sticking a loud exhaust on it. But heyho.
The gearbox on the E60 is laughably bad.
Yeah you are right, but by that logic a quiet V10 Seems pointless.
What makes them so poor?