ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A few pic of my sc 172 cup

Its coming up to 2 years of owner ship now, i thought i would put up a few pics of her.
It was sc a year ago......didnt have the best start:(, but now its 2/3 finished and really does drive like it should......bar the vmaxxx:eek:YES I KNOW.

Feel free to rate and slate.

Picturecar011.jpg

Picturecar010.jpg

Picturecar009.jpg

Picturecar012.jpg

Picturecar013.jpg

Picturecar014.gif

Picturecar017.gif

Picturecar015.gif

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
looks good mate, those seats are awesome! where they from? guessing they aint genuine GT3 seats?

No they aint genuine GT3 seats, FOOKING light though. Got them off Ollie182 on here, he was a little to tall for them, he got them off you didnt he Nick?

3rd cup lucky.

Last edited:
  197 FF Glacier White
Nice job there. Those plates are asking for trouble though! I see you're on vibratec mounts, how are you finding them?

No they aint genuine GT3 seats, FOOKING light though. Got them off Ollie182 on here, he was a little to tall for them, he got them off you didnt he Nick?

3rd cup lucky.

Ah yeah he did, for some reason thought I sold them to straght to you! lol Truely epic seats though, if I had a refined 1*2 that I didnt use on track i'd be getting another set as they look sexual and are comfy as feck!

A cage in that and some 4" harness' and that will look th dogs danglies!

Yer i know about were i have fitted the harnesses, it was the best i could do at the time:eek:

The engine mounts are fine mate, you have to give them a good 1000 miles really for them to bed in;)

It on vmaxx coilovers..... but not for very long, its my next job.

Impreza RB5 #054
Looks lovely!
You have a bolt missing from your inlet mani
Silver wheels and drop its arse a little :)