ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

50/50

Cupra
Bargain for both TBH.

17/50 - I am going to try and get out tomorrow for something different!

4020451066_93b9f24041.jpg

Cupra
Cheers Gaz. Yep, there are some nice shots going through peoples photostreams. I am spending far too much time browsing through Flickr these days.

I have no idea what to picture today! Not got my camera with me so will have to be something at home, so don't expect anything very exciting today!!!

^^ love that!!

Just changing mine, so link will be dead and will upload its replacement!

Last edited:
  Cupra
Cheers Ben. That's the one upside of the sunrise/ sunset being later/ earlier. It was stunning yesterday though, hence the pic, even if it was through a dirty window on the 12th floor.

Ian

Focus TDCi

I'm quite surprised how popular my Lego shots are in comparison to everything else!!

There's something to relate to, it's like those fruit shots that Mace posted up - plenty of humour with them. :) I think the people of Flickr like Lego photos in general tbh lol.

I think you're right. That one ^^ has already had more views in the last hour, then the self portrait from yesterday and the beach before that combined! lol..

But by the same token, explore doesn't seem to like them. Well not mine anyway. My top 6 sorted by 'interesting'.. No 1, 3 and 4 are Lego. 2, 5, & 6 aren't and those 3 all made explore! lol.. One of them has even knocked my strawberries bouncing pic into 2nd place and that got to 5th in Explore*

*Yes, Explore is a massive popularity contest with no real bearing on how good your shots are. But I like it :eek: