ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

50/50

Nothing to do with Lemar and his crap songs. Seems to be a new thing that's bouncing around on flickr.

50 days. 50mm.

I know plenty of us have a 50mm lens. So I'm thinking that we all give it a go!

Starting Oct 1st..

Works...kind of...
Good stuff, I should have my 5D by then so I'm up for it. :)

Bert Stephani is doing a 50/50 on youtube at the moment. I like the concept.

Can I do it with a 35mm? To be fair its far closer to a true 50mm than an actual 50mm (on a crop sensor anyway!).

Works...kind of...
Not sure, I think they say 50mm because it's available to a wider audience due to it's cost and ability not because of it's focal length.

Not like it's a competition or owt, but you'd probably have an advantage in terms of sharpness etc using a 35mm.

Ian

Focus TDCi
Hmm, can't see myself doing this, find it hard enough taking one photo a week lol. If I do it I might just go out once a week and take seven shots; I'll see nearer the time. :)

LoW clio Sh*t...&..
Nah Fcuk! I was gonna buy this soon! Alright i better get my ass on the move then.

clio dci 80
Nothing to do with Lemar and his crap songs. Seems to be a new thing that's bouncing around on flickr.

50 days. 50mm.

I know plenty of us have a 50mm lens. So I'm thinking that we all give it a go!

Starting Oct 1st..

i wouldnt mind takin part but not sure what i need to be doing i just joined flickr but not tto sure where i need to be looking for more info:dapprove::eek:

Yup, shoot at 50mm and take a pic everyday for 50days.

I'm going to do some more attempts at silly seri.

I quite like my StormTroopers in Love :eek:

Gaz, I'll start a group I think!

Will do mate. Won't do it just yet.

I love how busy this section is getting now. Fair few of us are going to attempt this by the looks of things. Photo comp is on a mass of pages and constant new threads :approve:

RS Megane DCi 175
Can I do it with a 35mm? To be fair its far closer to a true 50mm than an actual 50mm (on a crop sensor anyway!).

I've got the 35mm too! Not that I could commit to 35 days (35/35) nevermind 50!

182 & Porsche 986
i joined, i'm not sure how long i will keep it up though my life isn't interesting enough to take a photo a day o_0

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Sweet. Thanks Mr Revels. I've joined up ! Hope my amnesia doesn't kick in with this...

Five days to think up a theme. 'Fifty' would be a very obvious choice...

Thanks for this ... :sarcastic eyebrow-raised smiley: Good bye next 50 evenings of my life...!

:D

Sweet. Thanks Mr Revels. I've joined up ! Hope my amnesia doesn't kick in with this...

Five days to think up a theme. 'Fifty' would be a very obvious choice...

Thanks for this ... :sarcastic eyebrow-raised smiley: Good bye next 50 evenings of my life...!

:D

I'm tempted to keep doing Storm Troopers. Hmmmm.