ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

50/50

Cupra
That's messing with my mind andy!

I couldn't work it out at first.

Yep, the crop makes it a bit confusing but I kinda like it. :D

12/50
4009563808_c8aaa180d7.png

Heroin chique? ;)

Cupra
lol.. insulin or acupuncture? Either one would have the same effect on my eyes, I have a phobia of needles!

LoW clio Sh*t...&..
That's brilliant Nik, crop looks a little odd half on a car though.

Thanks Gregs, Unfortuantely i didnt crop. That the original picture. Wanted to focus more on the traffic lights. But now that you've said it, it looks odd to me too. lol.:dapprove:

LoW clio Sh*t...&..
Thanks guys. I really appreciate it coming from the pros. ;) haha. Gives me some motivation but the freaking cold weather keeps making me stay at home. lol.

Lol. You're such a mardy tart.

I bet you don't do sod all in the evenings but you can't spare 5mins for a pic!

Proper dedication required from you next year. You're starting a 365!!

Lol. You're such a mardy tart.

I bet you don't do sod all in the evenings but you can't spare 5mins for a pic!

Proper dedication required from you next year. You're starting a 365!!

Well no I'm not really Dan. I'm lacking inspiration/imagination. I come come home from work shattered and think FFS I've got to take a picture for today.

It would seem I spend a lot of time doing nothing, but I have NVQ work/log books to write up on a night. It just so happens that whilst doing this I sporadically browse the web/watch TV too as I have the attention span of a Goldfish! I also work out with a neighbour every other night usually (depending on his shifts), which takes up a nice chunk of time.

Like f**k I'm starting a 365, you didn't even manage that ;). Working 3 months of 12 days on 2 days off, 12 nights on 2 days off next year, so a 365 wouldn't be realistic. I don't even think I'm going to do a 52 next year again either TBH, especially as me and Adele are the only 2 left on here sticking to it!

So there :rasp:

Lol. I work 40 hours a week too.

I haven't done anything for today yet. I'll think of something in a min. Do it. Then shower/food and go back out. It's easy really ;)

I only failed because I did that stoooopid numbers thing.

Lol. I work 40 hours a week too.

I haven't done anything for today yet. I'll think of something in a min. Do it. Then shower/food and go back out. It's easy really ;)

I only failed because I did that stoooopid numbers thing.

You have a flash and loads of random shite you photograph! It only takes me a minute to take a photo, but there's nothing interesting to take one of. And out of interest, what does your 40 hours entail?

Nothing that knackers me out! Only retail. I do come home stressed out tho! lol..

Flash FTW TBH. I love it. Just buy some Lego ;)

I've got loads of old school lego in't loft but all the dudes are just normal ones. Might be a few pirates/knights in the mix too I think.

Flash scares me, they're not exactly cheap, and with my 50mm being so old I'd have to use manual flash. The more I read up on it the more I don't understand it lol.

2nd hand but new - mate bought it as part of a kit with 450D and never used it! The 55-250 was new from ebay at £150 so cant grumble at those prices!