ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

5-a-Side Football - Surrey Area

330i. E30 Touring.
That's cool. I've got a gearbox that's 3/4 out, so you can give me a hand/keep me company with that after.

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Quick reminder that our 10 week block booking starts tomorrow night 9-10pm.

Those that have already confirmed their interest are as follows - i will need £36 each prior to playing (ive paid £360):

1. Dave - confirmed (+ paid)
2. Ollie - confirmed
3. Mike - confirmed
4. Nick - confirmed (+ paid)
5. Vish - confirmed
6. Bigman - confirmed
7. Couzens - sort of confirmed
8. John
9. John+1
10. John+1

Focus ST170
Right i think it will be these regulars with some on/offs because of there work patterns k?

2. Ollie - confirmed
3. Mike - confirmed
5. Vish - confirmed
6. Bigman - confirmed
8. John - Confirmed
9. Grant sewell
10. Grant smith

Capes - on/off
Fletch - on/off

Focus ST170
I know capes owes for 1 week but I will settle his debt this week, and as far as know G+G are up to date?

Grant and Grant both have there money and capes can only pay as he plays due to work comitments.
I dont think any of my lot have turned up and played and just f**ked off every week as i try to keep on top of them.
If this is different than can Dave let me know? but im sure they dont do that.

Im only trying to keep the numbers up as if there isnt enough of us then we all dont play..

J

I know capes owes for 1 week but I will settle his debt this week, and as far as know G+G are up to date?

Grant and Grant both have there money and capes can only pay as he plays due to work comitments.
I dont think any of my lot have turned up and played and just f**ked off every week as i try to keep on top of them.
If this is different than can Dave let me know? but im sure they dont do that.

Im only trying to keep the numbers up as if there isnt enough of us then we all dont play..

J

Didn't mean to be so aggressive John, apologies. But obviously I dislike paying for other people to play football.

But I wouldn't lie about the guys shooting off without paying, hopefully Dave will be able to shed a bit of light on how bad they can be.

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Angry Nick is angry ;)

Basically, over the years, ive ended up a wee bit short, & as everyone tends tends to scoot off at the end, sometimes its difficult to work out whose paid etc.

To be honest the main culprit is now farming carrots somewhere in inbred land near snetterton, but having become liable for the full £360 for the block booking, id rather just have the 1st ten peoples 36 quid up front - saves f4rting about with excel to work out whose paid each week ...

Any profit from on/off players like Capes will simply be noted down & put in a central football/beer/hookers fund to be shared out at the end of the 10 week period :)

Much love xx

Focus ST170
Nick - No worries matey as Dave has stated the the problem lied with the farming/carroty one..
as i was pretty sure my regulars of Grant and grant were quite good at paying..
No need to apologise, agree completely - we dont need to be paying for free footy for anyone.. Capes's hookers will come in handy tho' !
So money up front from me, G and G, tomorow eve!

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
2. Ollie - confirmed (+ paid)
3. Mike - confirmed
5. Vish - confirmed
6. Bigman - confirmed
8. John - Confirmed
9. Grant sewell
10. Grant smith

Capes - on/off
Fletch - on/off

330i. E30 Touring.
Angry Nick is angry ;)

Basically, over the years, ive ended up a wee bit short, & as everyone tends tends to scoot off at the end, sometimes its difficult to work out whose paid etc.

To be honest the main culprit is now farming carrots somewhere in inbred land near snetterton, but having become liable for the full £360 for the block booking, id rather just have the 1st ten peoples 36 quid up front - saves f4rting about with excel to work out whose paid each week ...

Any profit from on/off players like Capes will simply be noted down & put in a central football/beer/hookers fund to be shared out at the end of the 10 week period :)

Much love xx

How much profit do you intend to make?!

Nick- you're so much more attractive when you're angry.xx

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Cannot wait to collapse after 10 minutes of running about tonight. I'll have the monies tonight.

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Shizer, I may be out as well as I've done my back in. I'll see if the doc can give me some proper pain killers so I can play.

Focus ST170
Would it be ok for capes to bring another player tonight as we've got a few people not feeling it tonight?

J

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
I hav to say that ive gained more bruises from this week than any of the others put together.....and nearly all are from that club footed oaf Grant.
Thats without counting the ball to face from Capes as well. FFS.

Focus ST170
We've all had clumps from grant! at least you didnt get a point blank to the face with a ball from Grant sewell! haha Roll on next week!!

J

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
1. Dave
2. Ollie
3. Nick
4. Budgie
5. Vish
6. Tom?
7. Bigman?
8. Hallam?
9. JJS1979?
10. JJS1979?
11. JJS1979?
12. JJS1979?
13. JJS1979?

I'd suggest bringing a few of the troops John, neither Tom, Bigman or Hallam are confirmed.

Focus ST170
Hey, Happy new year to all! Right i can muster a few but Grant sewell is out due to illness and capes has to work.. So..

1. Dave
2. Ollie
3. Nick
4. Budgie
5. Vish
6. Tom?
7. Bigman?
8. Hallam?
9. John
10. Grant Smith
11. Rob (grants stand-in, Smithys mate)
12. Fletch

That's all for tonight, not too bad as only really lost Capes.

J

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Nick172Cup said:
Mike actually broke Hallams foot? Jesus!

Yup :quiet:

Budgie said:
I’m in.

Hallam won’t be, because oddly I’ve fractured his foot in that epic challenge last week. My leg ached for about 20 minutes when I got home. His swelled up like a balloon, lol. He had a big game at the weekend- i kind of ruined that ...