ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

5-a-Side Football - Surrey Area

Focus ST170
Yeah agree completely with Ollie! Weather is shocking in staines at the min.. I cant make the pub im afraid as im taking Cat up the hospital to meet her new born niece! Yeah indoor sounds good to me as weather is turning on us. Staines Leisure center as its cheap 'n cheerfull? Let me know either way Dave/Ollie?
J

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Ok, so Mike will probably get all angry when he gets back, & tell us all to man up, but i reckon we should just go to the pub.

Rain is for real men.

Anyways, I'm going to pop to Nicks after work & laugh at Ollie whilst he attempts to remove things/snaps some bolts on Nick's car.

Give me a call when you're on the way & i'll make you aware of our location.

Thats aimed at you as well Jon, im going to look into going indoors again i think - the weather's just too sh1t now.

I'll meet you guys at the Boathouse 6.30-7.

330i. E30 Touring.
Ok, so Mike will probably get all angry when he gets back, & tell us all to man up, but i reckon we should just go to the pub.

Rain is for real men.

Anyways, I'm going to pop to Nicks after work & laugh at Ollie whilst he attempts to remove things/snaps some bolts on Nick's car.

Give me a call when you're on the way & i'll make you aware of our location.

Thats aimed at you as well Jon, im going to look into going indoors again i think - the weather's just too sh1t now.

Hai.

You bunch of f**king fairies- a bit of water never hurt anyone. Oh, and while you guys were being all worried about your hair getting wet i feel obligated to let you know that i was in 30 odd degree heat looking at sluts by a pool. Suckers.

This week, come rain, wind, sleet, snow, avalanche, hair malfunction (Ollie), We're playing f**king football. I've got a score to settle- Grant. (;

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Hai.

You bunch of f**king fairies- a bit of water never hurt anyone. Oh, and while you guys were being all worried about your hair getting wet i feel obligated to let you know that i was in 30 odd degree heat looking at sluts by a pool. Suckers.

This week, come rain, wind, sleet, snow, avalanche, hair malfunction (Ollie), We're playing f**king football. I've got a score to settle- Grant. (;

Well in that case my token ginger friend, we'll have to play either indoors and late or outdoors and EARLY and abandon Nicks engine removal.

330i. E30 Touring.
I'm not a fan of the Wagamamas really, but i'll eat substandard food to see you whores. x

We could do, thinking about it. You got the crane Nick? Shouldn't take long, either way..

I'm not a fan of the Wagamamas really, but i'll eat substandard food to see you whores. x

We could do, thinking about it. You got the crane Nick? Shouldn't take long, either way..

Substandard food? I love you and all but how can you slate wagas? :( x

Yeah got the engine crane also, other than undoing the dogbone and gearlinkage were good to go. Aux setup/suspension/hub nuts etc all off so shouldn't take too long!

330i. E30 Touring.
Substandard food? I love you and all but how can you slate wagas? :( x

Yeah got the engine crane also, other than undoing the dogbone and gearlinkage were good to go. Aux setup/suspension/hub nuts etc all off so shouldn't take too long!

Everything tastes like water there. The only thing that's half edible is the Katsu curry, and that's not half as good as a decent Indian curry..

Awesome. I'll be with you about 5pm, maybe 6..

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Not quite yet, need to find some money for 2 new tyres 1st lol ...

Admiral r4ped me this morning as well. Bum still hurts now :(

What no lube?! How bad?

My brudder said that my initial quote to you over the telling bone was accurate so budget circa £125 to have it done.

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
What no lube?! How bad?

My brudder said that my initial quote to you over the telling bone was accurate so budget circa £125 to have it done.

Oh, not that bad tbh, an extra £220, for 5 months ... cheaper with Sarah on there as well. She doesnt need to know that though ;)

Quotage sounds good, depending on monies, i.e. how badly it consumes Tesco99, i may also look to get a few other odds & sods done, if im buying the paint, etc ...

Nick, re: the 330, i part-ex'd it lol. Essentially, as i robbed the previous owner blind, i've had 3k miles of free motoring, despite it needing new tyres, front discs & the tracking sorted.

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Sooooooooo are we indooring it this week? Dave?..

Not quite yet lol. I remembered yesterday, & didnt want to book it for 2 people to turn up.

5-a-side is now booked for next Tuesday 4th Octobet at 9-10pm.

Tried to get it earlier, purely as its a ballache for me, but meh.

Cost is £22, divided by however many people up, but on Tuesday, please bring an additional £2 each. This will allow me to book a week in advance, whilst not losing oodles of cash when people do not pay/turnup/give poor excuses. I got seriously fed up with bankrolling peoples football last season.

xx

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Nice one Dave!

Aye, good idea to pay upfront. We need to get a regular 10-12 people down each week.

330i. E30 Touring.
I'm in for next week but I'm fecking skint this week so pub is out of the question unfortunately. ):

Focus ST170
Ahh coolio i'm in and will get my usual's down as well, thanks for sorting it out Dave. I will inform everyone of the payment details as well k?

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
Not quite yet lol. I remembered yesterday, & didnt want to book it for 2 people to turn up.

5-a-side is now booked for next Tuesday 4th Octobet at 9-10pm.

Tried to get it earlier, purely as its a ballache for me, but meh.

Cost is £22, divided by however many people up, but on Tuesday, please bring an additional £2 each. This will allow me to book a week in advance, whilst not losing oodles of cash when people do not pay/turnup/give poor excuses. I got seriously fed up with bankrolling peoples football last season.

xx

Perfect time for me!

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Cheek. I already had an evening booked months ago so im excused from the 'fail' title. The others all failed.

Focus ST170
1. Dave
2. Fail-Ollie
3. Fail-Nick
4. Fail-Mike
5. Vish
6. John
7. Capes
8. Grant S
9. Danny (maybe)
10. Simon

Maybe more but will know tmrw..

J

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Hmmm...ok you could be excused I suppose.

John, nice work on the numbers! As long as there's not many more because Saner will hopefully come too.

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
What are we doing in the gap between after work and football? I heard a rather delightful rumour that Mike is cooking for us......;)

330i. E30 Touring.
There's a shed load of left over BBQ in my fridge from yesterday.

Give me a shout when you're leaving work. I know Dave is planning to go to MWM, so i might pop down too.