ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

5-a-Side Football - Surrey Area

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Right ladies, i think a concerted effort is needed to get things back into action for this week.....we've all been pretty lax of late.

1. Ollie
2. Sir_Dave
3. Tom
4. Budgie
5. Nick

330i. E30 Touring.
1. Ollie
2. Sir_Dave
3. Tom
4. Budgie
5. Nick
6. Capes
7. Grant
8. Dan
9. Alex
10. Smithy
11. john
12. bigman.

Epic game shall be epic.

330i. E30 Touring.
Ollie can't possibly get his hair wet.

If any of you bail because of potential bad weather, i'm going to write on your cars in paint pen. And i'm not talking about the glass, either.

Ottershaw @ 7.30pm, or i'm taking it as free reign to do my worst while you sleep. x

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
No you pillocks, im not bothered about the sodding rain....i just questioned where the hell it was! Although its much cloudier now than it was earlier....

Focus ST170
Unfortunatley i've lost some of my contingent, they are going on some kind of gay driving holiday to a music festival in spain or some rubbish..So revised list.

1. Ollie
2. Sir_Dave
3. Tom
4. Budgie
5. Nick
6. Capes
7. Ben
8. john
9. bigman.
Sorry Chaps.

330i. E30 Touring.
Amy's about? Say Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii from me. (;

1. John
2. Simon
3. Capes
4. Nick
5. Ollie
6. Mike
7. Bigman
8. Tom.

7pm. Ottershaw. Xx

Last edited:
  Focus ST170
1. Ollie
2. Nick
3. Mike
4. Bigman
5. John

No Capes or my usual lot this week just cant get players this week. next week will be back to some strength.. and capes is back two weeks time.

J

Focus ST170
If weather stays the same as guys im out im afraid, i can deal with a bit of water but not terrential rain!!

Focus ST170
1. Dave
2. Nick
3. Ollie
4. John
5. Grant
6. Danny
7. Alex
8. Si...

Possibly more but wont know till later on today..
Soz bout last week drama's at home.

J

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
I think Mike would have enjoyed that too Vish.....he'll be gutted to know that that was your intention and he missed out...;)