ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

5-a-Side Football - Surrey Area

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Lol! I hardly think I'd be accepted as a true Staines Dealer.
Not rolling in the positively tractor like Pug anyway....and definitely not giving that typically gay French toot of the horn.

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Haha! That was me leading the pack not Mike. The Po-leeece will never suspect beige and wood trim to be the car of a dealer you see ;)
I noticed the cup on the corner, didn't occur to me that it was be yours.

Cracking game last night lads, limping around the office at the moment. Just the right numbers too, maybe we should cap to 12 people.

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Dave you obviously didn't properly explain what you'd be missing by attending this 'meal'.

We only get to see you one night a week, two if we are lucky.
You don't spend enough time with me or the kids....Nick forgets what you look like and Mike cries himself to sleep....and now above all you are going to miss his BIRTHDAY as well!!
I can't believe you are being so selfish. It's all 'me me me' isn't it.

Ahem...sorry mate, just wanted you to feel at home.

1.Budgie
2. Hallam
3. Ollie

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
I can't believe you are being so selfish. It's all 'me me me' isn't it.

Yeah it is. You owe me £36 :rasp: xx

I did try to get out of it though, in fact everyone did, Arsenal are playing football tonight or something, so two of the other guys tried to bail as well lol. Posh French restuarant (& happy boss) vs. Football (& P45), FTL. Re: Mike, im sure he'll forgive me, well he will if he ever wants his savings back :butt:

330Ci (Fail)Sport
I'm a maybe tonight. Stomach is playing up, had 3 or 4 s***s and farting like a jet engine. Hopefully I'll be better later.

(and I also owe Dave, sorry)

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
1. Dave
2. Mike
3. Bigman
4. Hallam
5. Ryan - dead man walking
6. Vish ?
7. Ollie
8. John + Crew?
9. Nick

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
1. Dave
2. Mike
3. Bigman
4. Hallam
5. Ryan
6. Vish ?
7. Ben Fogle?
8. John + Crew?
9. Nick?

Ben Fogle2.jpg

Not sure if SRS?

330Ci (Fail)Sport
I'm still feeling pretty dodgy, I'm sitting in the office feeling like I could projectile shart so I'll see how I'm feeling later.

Focus ST170
Im in pos fletch as well..

1. Vish
2. John
3. Fletch maybe

Grant and grant will be there and capes too i think so its more like 6 at the mo..

J