ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2118's owners.

172 cup RS2 - 330ci
Anthracite 2118s, Michelin 50 profile PE2s, Spax RSX coilovers, RB

7924400670_d7813c2ab3_z.jpg

RB 057 by Ricard o1, on Flickr

7924392384_7fcbc016d3_z.jpg

RB 058 by Ricard o1, on Flickr

7924427490_0db72bd15c_z.jpg

RB 093 by Ricard o1, on Flickr

That looks perfect

Si

RS Clio 172
Something for £1000 :(

In time i'd then like a second car. Pretty fed up of driving a car I want to keep nice to work every day. I also want something big enough to easily chuck my bike/maybe other bikes in the back of too.

Si

RS Clio 172
Cheers, bud :) You seem to squeeze in a comment most times I post a pic. Appreciate it!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
No problem chap. The wheel just works so well but yours especially has always looked great.

You must have been quite an early 2118 runner Si?

Si

RS Clio 172
I bought them in 2008, about a month after buying the car. They sat in a box in my room getting layers of poorboys wheel sealant until they were fitted in Feb 2010. I think that's right anyway! I ended up in a bit of a mess with ordering the coilovers (no stock etc.)

There were definitely a couple before me. There was actually a Monaco I noticed before fitting my set but he sold them seperately before selling the car. There was another guy too, I forget his name though. Had an Arctic 182. I remember that well.

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
If I ever have another RS it will have 2118s, RB on anthracite, ^^ ly above looks epic and I do like BG with anthra or white. Such a good looking wheel.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Such a shame about that plate, that LY is special.