ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2006 Clio Dynamique S - Sunroof puddle, blocked drain??

55 Dynamique S 1.4
With all this rain everytime I brake for the first few times I get a wave of water down the windscreen and can hear it sloshing around above my head. It's a panoramic electric roof and so far.... Not leaking. So where are the drain holes and how do I unblock them.

Cheers.

Jonny

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Open the sunroof and there will be two drain holes, one in each front corner.

Either blow them out with an airline or get 3ft of welding wire and stick it down there.

If they are blocked, about a litre of water will piss out all over the floor.

55 Dynamique S 1.4
Open the sunroof and there will be two drain holes, one in each front corner.

Either blow them out with an airline or get 3ft of welding wire and stick it down there.

If they are blocked, about a litre of water will piss out all over the floor.

Cheers for the quick reply. I'll give that a go, are the drains rubber pipe that run down the windscreen frame to the scuttle panel? Could I damage them with sharp wire?

J

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Don't jam a sharp wire down there. Fold an inch over at the end to stop it being sharp.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
And they come out in the wheel arch on a mk2 (and every other car I've had to do) so I'd assume they were the same on a mk3.