ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CS Gold 182: changed Exhaust tips to shorter stealth "diesel type"

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've completely and utterly ruined a perfectly good 182. Good work. It gets worse with every pic you post of it PMSL.

Clio 182
You've completely and utterly ruined a perfectly good 182. Good work. It gets worse with every pic you post of it PMSL.

When you get an 182, make sure you do not ruin it then mate.
Of course you can try to make your 1.2 look like one and then compare it with mine :clown:

Make sure you put a couple of exhaust tips as big as your head so that you stand a chance ;)

Wouldn't try to make mine look like a 182, not a fan of reps. The irony being your car now looks like a poor attempt at a rep from behind. I don't see where you get the exhaust tips being like bazookas from, standard 182 tips I'd bet are smaller than those on the accord you had.

BUT at the end of the day, it is still your car and at least your happy with it :)

378bhp Leon Cupra R
just took a look back at when this thread was started just in case it was a Aprils fool tbh!

heres a pic of mine with what you call bazokas out the back LOL!!

DSCF0901.jpg

in my opinion as it should have left the factory

Clio 182
Below is a close-up of how the exhaust tips look now and below that how they looked at the beginning.

If you truly believe that at the beginning they were lovely and now they are shat then good for you. I prefer them as they are now and so does everyone that has seen them from close by.

exhausts.jpg

exhaustsold.jpg

They look like straws mate. They were terrible at the start (for reasons unknown), if you'd have just got your exhaust realigned then it would have been fine.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Love all the 'you've runined it' comments :)

I've seen more 'ruined' cars with a wheel change than a swap of exhaust tips! I've also seen a load of so called 'upgrade' exhausts that butcher holes in the bumpers and melt it every time it clangs over a bump due to ace fitting and extensive use of tie wraps...

And everyone comments on how 'mint' 'ace' 'looks great' 'awesome' yada yada yada..

Make your minds up people! ;)

378bhp Leon Cupra R
:lolup:
exhausts.jpg

:lolup::lolup::lolup:

PEASHOOTERS TBH!!!

this your next plan??
blackpipes.jpg

Cabsideopen.jpg

eg bike rack

Last edited:
  M2 Competition
You just needed your exhaust remounting originally. I think people have tried to tell you this but you're not listening. Its not just needing new mounts, you can raise the exhaust in the mounts.

The bumper protector things actually made me lol when i scrolled down and saw them!

You've put those on because members of your family cant drive properly and you want to protect the paintwork... but come resale time people will be more worried about the mess you've made of the exhaust!

Seriously, you could have easily have re-mounted your original exhaust to look a lot better, but instead you've made a mess of it.

Clio 182
The new tips are much better than the original ones EVEN with remounting, or whatever.

I could have bought larger tips and installed those. I DID NOT WANT TO.

When I want to sell (in a few years, not tomorrow as I already mentioned at least 3 times) the exhaust will be rusty and falling off so I will change the back boxes ANYWAY.

Some people should learn how to read and not just copy what everyone says.
The word sheep comes to mind :)

Keep it going though, still need a lot of replies before hitting 100 pages ;)

M2 Competition
The new tips are much better than the original ones EVEN with remounting, or whatever.

When I want to sell (in a few years, not tomorrow as I already mentioned at least 3 times) the exhaust will be rusty and falling off so I will change the back boxes ANYWAY.

I can read perfectly well fella. You still seem to be having trouble though.

Remounting your exhaust higher, and slightly further back would have been possible, leaving the tips inline with the bumper and sitting flush.

I hope you've informed the insurance company that you've modified your exhaust?

It's you who seems to have trouble reading tbh, nobody is talking about buying larger tips or whatever. You could have easily re-mounted your standard exhaust to sit higher up and flush with the edge of the bumper, but you don't seem to understand this and keep going on about big exhaust tips for some reason:S

Clio 182
I can read perfectly well fella. You still seem to be having trouble though.

Remounting your exhaust higher, and slightly further back would have been possible, leaving the tips inline with the bumper and sitting flush.

I hope you've informed the insurance company that you've modified your exhaust?

Smaller, simpler sentences:

Wanted smaller tips.
Not original ones.

Insurance was told that I changed tips.
Said if does not affect power they do not mind.

Easier for you to understand?

Clio 182
It's you who seems to have trouble reading tbh, nobody is talking about buying larger tips or whatever. You could have easily re-mounted your standard exhaust to sit higher up and flush with the edge of the bumper, but you don't seem to understand this and keep going on about big exhaust tips for some reason:S

Please see reply above ;)

fiesta 1.25
I think everyone understands tbh.

The end of the day you like your awfull exhausts and no one else does because they have eyes, theres not alot more to say.

close thread?

Clio 182
Or maybe I should put a couple of these on for the tips to look bigger and people to go WOW, what a big exhaust.
Would that satisfy some of you? ;)

Some of your replies make me laugh. This will be great for research on how forums work :)

4479_1.jpg

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
Remember to bookmark this thread incase it gets locked. So when im feeling down i can then feel high again

Status
Not open for further replies.