ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CS Gold 182: changed Exhaust tips to shorter stealth "diesel type"

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about this then? ;)

aluminium.jpg
def258399c4de94dc8d023416f33820f.image.300x450.jpg

White ds3
im confused is this guy just fuking about trying to get people pised of or dus he guenuinly think that looks good? ether way major fail m8

vw bora
love it ^ :lolup:
mate you are a tard wtf have you done it looks well shite you cant really stealth a 182 so why try, the bumpers, wheels, arches, spoiler and seats sort of give it away that its not really dci lmfao nobbb!

love it ^ :lolup:
mate you are a tard wtf have you done it looks well s**te you cant really stealth a 182 so why try, the bumpers, wheels, arches, spoiler and seats sort of give it away that its not really dci lmfao nobbb!

Did you read the thread?
Or skip to the pics?

He wants it more like a 172 as they attract less attention, and look more subtle.
He thinks the 182 tailpipes make a lot more boy racers and the like try to race him.

172 cup TT
Sorry to resurect a kinda old thread but am searching for a 2.5" system for my cup and came accross this gem. Had to post this so it popped onto everyones radars again, wtf went on here? haha, has had me in stitches i must admit but what ever happened to his rear end?... im strangly interested to know what his backend looks like nowadays

Iceburg 172FF
why why why why why why do i have to keep saying it or is somebody going to put me out of my misery and shoot me now!
i hope its been written off by now cos that look horrific.
just my 2ps worth:D

172 Flamer
Lol. Never seen this before. Quality! How old is this guy, maybe he just wanted some attension and to feel like part of the crowd.

Not a 320d
So basically, some guy got his 182, put diesel style exhaust tips on (why lol?) and then decided the bolt up the holes?!?

Why

Why

Why lol.........

Status
Not open for further replies.