ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CS Gold 182: changed Exhaust tips to shorter stealth "diesel type"

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Astra van,Mk1 nova
How about this then? ;)

aluminium.jpg

Lmfao! That really is awful. You need your head checked i think.

J03

MX5 1.8
this thread is stupid. am sure your just taking the piss either that or you have like WAY too much time on your hands..

I've decided, you've got to be trolling here, there's no way anyone can possibly think the standard tips were boy racer-ish but like silly fake heatshield things stuck over the holes. Good trolling skills though, 27 pages on exhaust tips!

LY 182
lol.

is that some stupid cover thing you have stuck over the steering wheel too?

you shouldnt be allowed to own nice cars!!!!!!!!

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
What are they stupid black things on both sides of ur bumper???

FLOL @ the steering wheel cover! Are u in ur 50's?

Family Bus
OMFG.

I have just read this thread from the beginning, and I now am need of a lie down.

Are you for real??????

Monaco

1.2 16v, 7 year old standard exhaust with bodged accord 2.2i chrome tip on it... i would say it's a close call whose looks worse...

DSCF1271.jpg

...and i'm ashamed of mine - not proud.you are wasting your money. the standards look 1000x better

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
my mate got a 182 without cup packs not long ago and his exausts stick reli far out like urz did, maybe some ov them were built like that, but wen i saw them on his i rememberd this thread and that was the problem u had

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
car-fail-1-600x400.jpg

Clio related car fail.

OMFG, there's even rubber bumper protectors. My Granddad's Civic has them. That car is gash mate what were you thinking?! Sorry I'm not usually this critical but jesus! Oh btw, if your gunna do the stealth exhaust: 172 bumper - Will look good. 182 bumper with tacky carbon - no.

Astra SRI CDTI,Hornet FA8
my mate got a 182 without cup packs not long ago and his exausts stick reli far out like urz did, maybe some ov them were built like that, but wen i saw them on his i rememberd this thread and that was the problem u had
I bet your mate didn't fit a wide range of ridiculous tips/covers and post updates every day on an internet forum.

Roadster Coupe
Shocking! lol Why didnt you just buy a 172 or even a nice Milltek system. Could at least source out a 172 cup rear bumper.

New Kangoo Van!
Hahahahaha lol at this its quality! I'm reffering to the feedback! Zippo ur response is hilarity!

Status
Not open for further replies.