ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1000'th Post: My New Racing Blue 182 - Progress Thread

AAS'D RB 182
look fantastic mate. noticed the seats myself and was tempted but due to having a little one in 3 weeks having to watch the pounds!!

Cheers for all the comments!
Yea I love the seats, look awesome I think, and are really comfy and supportive too. Big thank to Cup_Phil again, Sound bloke!
Jesus, my yozza sat right perfectly first time, so not sure what issues your having!

Still.. onto the next plans!

RB One Eight Two
Looks great. Silver wheels FTW ;)

5923006508_07dbf0a4af_z.jpg

DSC_4977 by Ashley_Wallace, on Flickr

Update: January 2012

Small update. Bought a Sabelt RenaultSport wheel a while back, only just got the boss though.
So fitted it, and some pictures along with my carbon fibre dash strips.

Worried about keeping the steering wheel in good condition though :S . And need to sort something out for cruise control buttons.

Just a quick few pictures:

DSC02322.jpg

DSC02320.jpg

Megane 225 F1
This is a f**king lovely car. Love those seats. Probably my favourite seats. I had to fight my temptation to not buy them when Phil had them for sale.

225 Cup & Williams
That's the only thing that puts me off them Stu is they go discoloured pretty quickly. Where did you get the boss from and how much?

Cheers guys!
Love the new steering wheel. Soo nice to drive with! I'm back to looking forward to driving it again lol!
Goes perfectly with my seats too, so I'm happy :)

I got a Momo boss from Demon Tweaks . ~ £45 including CS discount iirc

Time I got round to sorting the exterior looks now! Would update with some more photo's of the exterior, but nothings really changed, and need to get my wheels refurbed, and new tyres all round at least before I get any new pics!

Got a carbon splitter on the way, then silver wheel refurb, and lowering and I'm pretty much done - for now!

Some new exterior photos. Fitted my Carbon Fibre splitter too. Second hand so not perfect condition but does the job.
Next on the list is sportlines or a remap. Or Wheel refurb. And I need new tyres!

DSC02368.jpg

DSC02337.jpg

DSC02361.jpg

Re: 1000'th Post: My New Racing Blue 182 - Update: *Turini's*

Soo, no one intersted in my last post :eek:

Well slightly more interesting update!
Met "Renault Enthusiast" today, and swapped my standard alloys for Speedline Turini's, so thought I'd get a few pics.
Only budget tyres though, so may only keep them temporarily then sell them on for a mint set of standard alloys with decent tyres again.
Think they'd look better in silver too. But I like them anyway :)

DSC02410.jpg

DSC02400.jpg

DSC02398.jpg

DSC02405.jpg

DSC02411.jpg

Feel free to comment, If you can be bothered!

OneTime_

ClioSport Club Member
  '65 BMW F31 330d
Deffo keep the Turini's. Look stunning on RB, especially in anthracite. Eibach springs and some premium tyres? :)

Cheers guys. Sportlines will be coming next week :) . Can't be bothered with coilovers at the moment!
Wheels are growing on me. Would definitely need some premium tyres though.

And I'd possibly have a play with the centre caps, maybe sand them down, spray them to match and lacquer over a Renault Diamond Vinyl sticker or something.
Make them look like the Renault ones. Still think they'd look better silver though, being RB

Audi A5
Good stuff mate cheers for swaping with me. Tell you what you need a 3/4 plate.

Last edited:
Well as this is my progress thread, though I may as well do a little post. Following my birthday yesterday, received quite a few goodies! :)

DSC02418.jpg

Eibach Sportlines
Das 6 Machine Polisher + Various pads + polish/glaze/wax + Various new cloths/drying towel
Genuine RenaultSport Car mats,

Just gotta get round to putting the bits on now :)

Oh and got myself one of these at a bargain price second hand earlier in the week. Just need to purchase an unlock code now :)

DSC02420.jpg