ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1000'th Post: My New Racing Blue 182 - Progress Thread

Just thought I'd celebrate my 1000th post on Cliosport with a Thread about my new car :)

I joined this forum with a bog standard 1.2, and slowly modified it, and it currently looks like this:

DSC01561crop.jpg

However ever since joining this club, I'd aspired to one day myself own my very own Clio sport, and on Wednesday, I finally Picked up a Racing Blue 182, Full Fat, with both Cup packs
Had a few little problems with it but sorted them now. It just needs Tax!

Anyway I've only got a few quick photo's on my drive for now, but I'll keep updating this thread with new pictures and changes.

Big thanks to Steve @ R sport for helping me with finding one.

206248_10150165396243250_565568249_6999680_1125933_n.jpg

IMAG0169.jpg

IMAG0168.jpg

Re: 1000'th Post: My New Racing Blue 182 :)

Stunning mate :approve: the same colour I'm going for, have you driven it yet ? Whats it like compared to the 1.2 ?
:cool:

Lucky boy James, im still after my upgrade to sport, waiting for the 21st for insurance reasons, old car was modified tastefully, will look forward to seeing progress on this.

Fabia VRS

Looks great fella,

Im guessin your insurance has gone down alot then ?

Megane 225 F1

I sometimes wish I had got a racing blue. Unfortunately I didn't have the money at the time and settled for a 172. Looks ace. Get a yozza and enjoy :)

Evo 8 MR

Overdone it with the saturation a little.

Looks a nice example from what I can tell.

Oh and it's the second best colour for a mk2, the best being mondial blue.

500 Twinair

Loving that, one of the best colours for the 182, along with the LY and Inferno.
Stripe it up, and it will stand out even more.

Thanks guys. Finally got it taxed today. Yea I've upgraded because I've got some no claims, and been working hard and saving since I left school, and finally it all fell into place that I could get one.
Loving it is an understatement.

I hunted around for a good few months, I was beginning to think I'd never find a RB FF with cup packs. But then this popped up, and now every time I look out my door I see it, its such an awesome awesome colour, glad I waited for this over arctic. I've got both Clio's on the drive now, so the neighbours must think I'm some gay clio fanboy ;)

The pictures are off my HTC wildfire, so didn't actually touch any settings or nothing lol, its only a phone cam. They just came out like that.

Yea in terms of mods, I'm planning exhaust, lowering, plates (current ones unfortunately have the dealer 'Dick Lovitt" on them aha)
Probs not for a while yet though as I'm enjoying it as it is. Still learning how to use all the extras. Its night and day compared to my 1.2 aha.

Edit: 1001 posts now :(. lol

RB is a stunning colour...time like this I wish I had the gift of patience

marcushookdale

ClioSport Club Member
  rstuned 182ff bg

Overdone it with the saturation a little.

Looks a nice example from what I can tell.

Oh and it's the second best colour for a mk2, the best being mondial blue.

after bg that is st3ve :rasp:

MG ZR

Very Very nice jambob, ill have to pop over and see it soon!

BUT now mine is finished so we will soon see ;)

Update: Yozza + Decat :)

I haven't really put anymore pictures up on this since getting it, as I haven't really done much tbh!
But yesterday I recieved my Yozza exhaust with decat, that I'd been waiting for a month. Fitted it today.
Finally a post worth adding!

Still got plans on lowering, and redoing wheels silver.

IMAG0045.jpg

IMAG0026.jpg

IMAG0039.jpg

IMAG0040.jpg

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member

very nice, where did you buy your yozza, from fred or 2nd hand? i want one but are gone as soon as i ask,

AAS'D RB 182

looks good mate. how come your thinking about doing wheels silver? love my rb, by far the best colour.;) ...

Cheers. Been out today a bit more, love it :). Bought a new cat fitting kit today from Renault, so need to do that, its blowing a bit there atm.

sj I can't remember how much, roughly £570 all in if I remember correctly.
Giraffe I can't come to that meet I'm afraid, but would like to come to one one day soon.
Cb, I just think silver goes perfectly with RB. Gives a nice clean look. Yea definitely glad I searched around for an RB

Re: 1000'th Post: My New Racing Blue 182 **Update: Recaro's**

Well following on from getting my Yozza a few months back, I've just made a new purchase for my RB. Complete impulse buy, but big thanks to Cup_Phil :)
I love them, let me know what you think:

DSC02193.jpg

DSC02192.jpg

DSC02191.jpg

YES!

If anything I think they actually look better in yours than in mine - colour looks lovely

So glad they went to a good home - I've never owned better seats and I'm still quite gutted about having to go to buckets LOL