ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

£150K spare?

NSX is worth every penny. Glorious.

A whole tribe of us southern lot going out to LM next year, organised by that god amongst men Sir_Dave!

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
£150k... Mint 205 T16 Evo II. That'll do and I get some change!

Surely the greatest honour of owning an NSX-R is that Turkish will probably do a thread on it...

I'll do a thread on pretty much anything if I think it's of enough interest that people will either want to see it or have a debate about it. I R the CS automotive blog.

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
I'll do a thread on pretty much anything if I think it's of enough interest that people will either want to see it or have a debate about it. I R the CS automotive blog.

Is it sad that I follow your threads just for the automotive p**n lol

Disastra Coupe
Looks quite nice. Not sure i'd pay 150k though of my own money.

Plus you'd never want to use it, i bet it's not cheap to repair one of those!! Let's face it - i bet Ferrari/Porsche/Merc etc part's are much easier to get hold of.

Charged Superleggera
very nice indeed but paying £150k on a honda is insane and this is coming from a honda nut. Also ch!ppen your right parts are stupidly expensive on the nxs's. I have a friend who works for honda in Edinburgh and he was telling me about one owner who was hit with a £12k bill on his nsx.