ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

£150K spare?

NSX-R.jpg

http://www.nsxcb.co.uk/testvb/vbclassified.php?do=ad&id=257

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
anyone else kinda wish it had a cardboard box with a plastic window in it surrounding it so it looked like one of the toy cars you used to get lol?!

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Fenn and chris are booking into a hotel as we speak to fap fa fap for the rest of the week...lol

I too do not understand why anyone would pay that much for a honda...

Turbos.
It is a an absurd price really. I believe it is the other NSX-R that came into the UK for testing purposes, but was sent back to Germany (NSX is quite popular over there) and never used. However, it's not quite box fresh, with 20,000 kilometres on the clock, so i don't know why it's worth 175k euros.

Having said that, i was prepared to buy the £100k UK car, but some cnut beat me to it. Even an NSX nut like me thought it was getting a bit crazy though.

The reality is , for an absolute mint NSX-R to be imported here, it would cost over £100k easily. Remember, they are JDM only. At the end of the day, it is 'their' supercar and they didn't make many. To appreciate what goes into one, and the cost involved, you have to read up about them!

Even on their version of Autotrader, not a single facelift NSX-R even available. Hen's teeth!
http://www.carsensor.net/usedcar/bHO/s042/index1.html?STID=CS210610&AL=1

Loving this modified NA1 though! (£33k before import)
http://www.carsensor.net/usedcar/detail/CU0005827597/index.html?TRCD=200002

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
That is perfection. I'd just buy it and park it in my lounge in Japan.

Then I'd have a 40k mile 'beater' as a daily.

Megane 225 F1
That is just....um.....lost for words to be honest. But a hefty price tag, but I'm sure it would be worth it.

LOL at buying it to keep in your living room. Is that so you can pretend your driving it really fast? Like when you were a kid sat on the end of the bed with a pretend steering wheel? (Or was that just me)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
100% yes.

F430's are awesome, granted. But I'd take that NSX-R.

Have you seen the F430 key?! Sums it up for me.

An Italia, on the other hand...

I guess one thing you could say is at least with the NSX you'd not have to worry about pulling up next to some clueless obnoxious rich boy in the same car which would always be a concern in the penis extension 430. That and it would actually start when you went back to it which with a Ferrari is a 50 50 roll of the dice.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
100% yes.

F430's are awesome, granted. But I'd take that NSX-R.

Have you seen the F430 key?! Sums it up for me.

An Italia, on the other hand...

And what does the honda key look like! LOL... And you're point is null void as you couldn't see out of either car without a booster cushion!

The NSX-R is lovely looking but for a 100k, lets not be silly.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I guess one thing you could say is at least with the NSX you'd not have to worry about pulling up next to some clueless obnoxious rich boy in the same car which would always be a concern in the penis extension 430. That and it would actually start when you went back to it which with a Ferrari is a 50 50 roll of the dice.

Can you imagine the humiliation of pulling up in a £100k HONDA...Full stop!

I'd sooned take the 50:50 Ferrari tbh!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Ok I'll take that back I didn't realise you were basing your comments on a lengthy drive of both cars.

FLOL! Thats a completely ludicrous comment to make. It's not like we're talking about clio vs 106 GTI's. 99% of people will never drive either.

So in essence everyone in here is basing there opinion on looks and looks alone.

So in my eyes, Ferrari looks better, it's faster, quicker, i would bet my jewish konk that it would be better on track, it's from 'historic' racing pedigree. It's the envy of the majority of petrolheads around the worth. Whats not to want!

What ever floats your boat!

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
It's only worth what you are willing to pay for it. No doubt some will be prepared to pay 175K, I personally would rather something else.