ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

£150K spare?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Christopher.

When will actually buy a Honda?

You're worse than Gally lol, & he eventually bought the arch-gap mobile that he warbled on about all the time ;)
Flol he won't! :eek:

I only made one thread sweet cheeks and it was against a 182/trophy! I eventually bought one! That's better than most of the people on here.

5/6 threads and they buy and 1.8t bucket. :eek:

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
You's are sooooooooooo getting infracted!

2552581721_f77ecb92bc.jpg

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
i havent read all of this thread but yes that nsx is nice but f**king hell 100k for a honda! silly money, and nsx vs 430 i would choose the 430 just because it looks so much nicer imo and sounds amazing.

but give me a dbs over both of those

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
i havent read all of this thread but yes that nsx is nice but f**king hell 100k for a honda! silly money, and nsx vs 430 i would choose the 430 just because it looks so much nicer imo and sounds amazing.

but give me a dbs over both of those

Sell the fiat and buy some DBS coilovers?

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Yeah, homo... YOU

Not seen you for two years and I had to put up with Gaz at World Series. ;)

FLOL! A worthy replacement imo! Anybody that can noise up you c***s is a hero!

To answer your question, no idea...I'd love to, never been, always wanted too! I can tell you where i won't be...FCS! lol.

Night out in Manchester could be a shout if your game?!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Anytime mate, would be a laugh. I missed Le Mans this year but Naith's stories of it made me want to go next year, badly.

Costs weren't even that bad either!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Sort something out in the new year. £85 flight Abz to Manc. Always wanted a night out there.

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
It's faster and better built than your Italian pile of tripe mate, and what's that, I own it outright, oh s**t.

P.S, it never gets old.

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
It's faster and better built than your Italian pile of tripe mate, and what's that, I own it outright, oh s**t.

P.S, it never gets old.

and my megane was faster than your saab.

oh and speed isnt everything.

when your important they will wait.