ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

"Wow, My Willy Works" Dave.'s TDF'd ITB & Cammed 182

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
Nope matts Clio was there but that was it fella, was a M3 race car, a multitude of TVR's and Matts Twoeleven in pieces tho

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
Re: Dave.'s Trumpeted Engine Spec, Cammed Up Gunit, 2118'd Carbon Vagina Boob obsessi

Small update:

I have sourced a catch tank and i had these delivered today as the grooved discs on the front are like cheese and are giving some vibration through the car when they are up to temperature

ce4faecc.jpg

c6444c77.jpg

Just got to decide weather to go back to the DS2500's which were good at Silverstone, PF97 pads (worried about the damage to paintwork / wheels) or another option

clio 182
Re: Dave.'s Trumpeted Engine Spec, Cammed Up Gunit, 2118'd Carbon Vagina Boob obsessi

wouldnt fit them there mate, you will cook them! :rasp:

on a serious note, did you have the Godspeed setup before?

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1

yes mate have the godspeed set up, have nothing but good things to say about the pads, but the vibration is a concern and is the exact same problem i had with EBC pads before but it may be the discs. I have lost confidence in them to be honest, and the DS2500's were good. Theres a thread at the mo about the PF97's and they seem v v good, just concerned about the possible damage as car is a daily

clio 182

i just fitted the Godspeed setup to my track car. After reading the reviews im going to do a good few road miles before it goes on track, they will be better than standard and thats what i have been running for the last two trackdays!

The PF97's were going to be my choice, but the cost difference and the potential for the EBC to be good swung it, damage to the car is all part of the fun!

200 cup/Btm'd ph1

How much are the bluestuff pads because PF are now over £200, probably a little bit overkill for a road car. Any news if matts finished it??

Yep car is up and running, everything done and ready to go on the dyno. However I was so excited that the 2-Eleven is now over 270bhp (272bhp/200ftlbs ;) ) on the stock exhaust manifold and supercharger that I completely forgot to get Dave some photos this evening - Sorry Dave will get some to you first thing in the morning. We'll now how many powers it's making by tomorrow evening :)

182cup & 172 racecar

I think he would settle for those figures Matt.

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1

lol no probs matt, cant wait to pick her up on sat!

LY 182

Looking forward to seeing the results. I'm half asleep still and my 1st thought was the Clio had made 272bhp! Was about to build a shrine for Matt!

TrackCar & F30 330d

Wow pf97's are sooooo expensive, my cl's were just under £100 and IMO can't be any worse the pf97's

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
A few pics from yesterday...

Coilpack mounted (note posh coil pack mount) and car running :D

a2ac9cdf.jpg

b1860ace.jpg

And running, no Christmas tree dash here!!

72cef2d7.jpg

Just waiting for figures, should be being mapped as we speak :)

'03 MCS, MKV Ed30

Looking good!

You got PM btw.

Clio Sport 172 ITB

Going to be interesting to see how your power works out!! I'm getting the c & b cams off James so should see same sort of power as you :-D

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
Drumroll....

Made

210.3 Bhp and 170.3ft lbs

51b28d36-e8a7-b956.jpg

It's over 25lb ft better off in the last 2k revs than previous and revs to 8k

Woo hoo!! Pretty pleased, I'm sure the way it drives will be good, just looking forward to picking her up now!

Cro

Meg'd r27

Good stuff dude, you'll love driving it!

Evo 5 RS

spot on mate. Pissed off I didn't win that fabulous key chain tbh. ;) 8k!

Just shy of 8K and I did ask if you wanted me to turn it down a bit ;)

This car really demonstrates the difference a decent port throttle setup can make, even on a car that already makes good peak figures. The difference in torque over the last 2000RPM and the way it holds power is completely different to what is possible on the stock inlet manifold and the bwap'age is quite frankly awesome :)

Dave you've got a cracking car and I don't want to give it back LOL

Evo 5 RS

Just shows what can be done when it's done right, cars a credit to you Dave! Need a kick in the arse to get mine chopped out quick

Ollie's Silver Cup

Nice! Good figures it's made there! :)

Clio Sport 172 ITB

7.8k limiter then matt? thats ok on standard valves i thought? well all i can say is i love your car dave! can i have it? :D

jenic

ClioSport Club Member

Awesome stuff :approve:

Who won the lanyard then? ;) :eek:

Golf GTD Mk7

nice mate. Good figures. You got the full picture of the graph?

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1

Not go the full graph yet just a lil snap shot.

Im proper excited about picking the car up!!

Have a look how tidy the finished job is, im not being funny, and i know im slightly biased, but its prob one of the tidiest installs ive seen.

AND ITS MINE :D

af761aad.jpg

3aeb6468.jpg

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep

I bet that's going to be nice to drive!

Hopefully you get a space at Donington :)