ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

"Wow, My Willy Works" Dave.'s TDF'd ITB & Cammed 182

Re: Dave.'s Trumpeted Engine Spec, Cammed Up Gunit, 2118'd Carbon Vagina Boob obsessi

Average ;)

What time you there tomorrow fella?

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
Re: Dave.'s Trumpeted Engine Spec, Cammed Up Gunit, 2118'd Carbon Vagina Boob obsessi

bite me stu x

Ill be there about tennish....

bring your racket....

:( Am working so cant get there for 10, boo!

TrackCar & F30 330d

Phawwww quality figures mate, but it's how it drives which is the main thing and going from a FBW set up to the cable is one of the best things about it.

Defiantly want a passenger ride in that bad boy!

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1

Phawwww quality figures mate, but it's how it drives which is the main thing and going from a FBW set up to the cable is one of the best things about it.

Defiantly want a passenger ride in that bad boy!

No probs fella will have to meet up

:( Am working so cant get there for 10, boo!

ill be floating around for a few hours as im going up with a local lad thats having his mapped on 421's on an EC1, should make good figures too

182cup & 172 racecar

Dave,210 will feel like 230,you'll love it.

Matt,keep up the the good work.

7.8k limiter then matt? thats ok on standard valves i thought? well all i can say is i love your car dave! can i have it? :D

Touch more actually as it was holding on very well but I wouldn't recommend it long term for reliability reasons. The torque curve on this one is lovely though, I'm sure Dave will get the graphs up :)

Renault 5 Turbo

That's awesome dave :evil: cant wait to see it at the rr day

Have fun tomorrow in it :)

Mondeo TDCI 130

Love it!!!!!!!!!! I actually love matt!x

221bhp/ton Mondial Terror

Great figures Dave! Sure you'll love it! Install looks mint. :cool:

Love it!!!!!!!!!! I actually love matt!x

Love you too baby x x mwah ;)

But seriously it's not just me that deserves the praise for these projects. The lads all work really hard and contribute to everything you see on here, no way could we achieve what we do and deliver stuff like this time and time again without Ritchie, Sam, Matt B, Alan, Carl, Simon, Steve, Lewis, Mick and Stephen.

I know a few of them browse CS so here's your public thanks lads ;)

Mondeo TDCI 130

^ Christ is there that many of you?!?!?!?! Fair play! Top work boys!

Emotional stuff :cry:

(You should prob thank the Belgians @ CAT, John @ AT etc why your at it...)

Best fully fitted ITB kit / ECU / service on the market.

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1

Love you too baby x x mwah ;)

But seriously it's not just me that deserves the praise for these projects. The lads all work really hard and contribute to everything you see on here, no way could we achieve what we do and deliver stuff like this time and time again without Ritchie, Sam, Matt B, Alan, Carl, Simon, Steve, Lewis, Mick and Stephen.

I know a few of them browse CS so here's your public thanks lads ;)

Im certain ill be echoing this tomorrow. I might go to bed now, make tomorrow come quicker lol like an 8 year old at xmas!!

Tomorrow morning im gonna be like...

af4a527d.jpg

260% JCW

Very nice mate, jealous.

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

good times
standard good looking installation there from matt

182cup & 172 racecar

Don't eat sand,not nice.

^ Christ is there that many of you?!?!?!?! Fair play! Top work boys!

Renault Sport is only one part of what we do so you guys miss out on most of the other stuff. I could start banging on about the rest of it too but you'd all get bored pretty quick. Personally as a proper Renault Sport fan boy it's a pleasure for me to look round the workshops and see a V6, two 172/182s, couple of TDT 182s etc. and hence why I'm on here so much. You won't find me on MLR for example despite the fact that we build a fair percentage of all the Group N 4G63 and 4B11 engines out there LOL

Oh and Dave, your car:
mow_ntro.gif

Tom - John at AT is the man for throttles quite frankly, I can't speak highly enough of him and AT have got our Duratec business now as well, sorry Titan!

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1

mow_ntro.gif

best get a tdf sticker for the rear window then!

182cup & 172 racecar

You got some at last then?

Enroute - would you like one for the racer?

As long as it comes with a free diff aye Tony ;)

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1

do you want me to pick them up tony, if your going weds can give you them then

Qashcow

I think I deserve a sticker just for not covering your dyno in engine fluids??

Evo 5 RS

I don't think he has Made in China stickers mate. ;)

Qashcow

Oh you b**ch, I'll have you, just you wait scone boy ;) xx

340i

He is going to get gang raped.. Tag team stylie huh Dave ;)

Owen

ClioSport Admin

Welcome to the club Dave, I don't think I slept much the night before collection. Still loving it every time I start the car in the morning, makes the drive to work a lot more bearable listening to the little whistles and chirps when feathering the throttle. Never gets old!

I'll sort you one out :)

How about me too Matt? ;) pwetty please, with cherries on top.

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
Well unfortunately my plans of getting to TDF went a little tits up as the guy I was travelling up with could get car finished in time.

So I'm on bus number one from my house in the sticks to bicester, then a other bus from Bicester to St Neots and then a final one to Kimbolton.

Holy s**t buses are depressing, like a big mobile morgue. Don't smell much better either

Ollie's Silver Cup

That's a bit of a shitter :dapprove: I'm sure it'll be worth it when you get there though! :cool:

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
Yeah I'm sure it will be worthwhile! usually the wife would have taken me, bit as I picked her up rat arsed last night at 1am from a hen do, I thought I'd leave her where she was lol

Golf GTD Mk7
Yeah I'm sure it will be worthwhile! usually the wife would have taken me, bit as I picked her up rat arsed last night at 1am from a hen do, I thought I'd leave her where she was lol

Surely she needs to return the favour then ;) seriously though, nice dedication using public transport :) how far is it for you?

182cup & 172 racecar

Well unfortunately my plans of getting to TDF went a little tits up as the guy I was travelling up with could get car finished in time.

So I'm on bus number one from my house in the sticks to bicester, then a other bus from Bicester to St Neots and then a final one to Kimbolton.

Holy s**t buses are depressing, like a big mobile morgue. Don't smell much better either

You should have rang me first.