ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

"Wow, My Willy Works" Dave.'s TDF'd ITB & Cammed 182

BG 182
Re: Dave.'s Trumpeted Engine Spec, Cammed Up Gunit, 2118'd Carbon Vagina Boob obsessi

It's going to be great mate. Will I be your first passenger? Think my other half is slightly excited too lol. Tempted to try and fit the inlets myself :).

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
When it's ready mate! I was going to wait until sat as a local lad is having his mapped with cams and EC1 and kindly offered me a lift so we will have to see! But knowing it's sat there, I might not be able to wait :D

Jacko I managed to do the inlets so I'm sure you'll be ok, just make sure you have a universal joint for your socket set, oh and lots of patience!

And I'm not sure, I'll be driving everywhere for the first couple of days, then prob nowhere due to mpg lol

Ollie's Silver Cup
Re: Dave.'s Trumpeted Engine Spec, Cammed Up Gunit, 2118'd Carbon Vagina Boob obsessi

I don't think I'd be able to wait until the Saturday tbh! :evil:

384345458v3_480x480_Front_Color-Yellow.jpg

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep

Thread title is better than thread content.............

Until Dave posts a pic wearing his pink bring on the trumpets t-shirt ;)

Evo 5 RS

lol proper fruit of the loom s**t

...buy it!

Evo 5 RS

we can do embroidery at work, could make you one

if you give me your car, this I feel is a fair trade

172 cup, Impreza P1

Really interested to see how this turns out as this is the spec I'm thinking of going for.

Good luck mate, hope you get what you're looking for!

BG 182

Dave if it helps its my weekend off and can give you a lift friday?

340i

pah... who needs aircon ;)

Evo 5 RS

I believe so, think it's re routed so the filter can sit there

wouldn't be able to run the longer trumpets otherwise...There are times I wish I'd kept mine ;(

..naaaaaaaaaaaah

Golf GTD Mk7

what restricts the carbon box then? is it the aircon rad or the alternator?

Ph2 1.2, Ph1 172

awesome project you have, just had a read through the whole lot... be interesting to see what power it does make

Owen

ClioSport Admin

Yer, they invert one of the pipes to fit the filter as Dave says

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
Woop woop!!

A great update! Had an email from matt and it's nearly there! Bodies on, cable throttle conversion done, temp sensor in, rad fan wiring done.

Looks great :D

6c57aa0f.jpg

05ee838a.jpg

BG 182

Looks wicked mate have to catch up when its all done.

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1

glad i painted the rocker cover now!

Qashcow

Bet you can't wait to pick it up!!

I'm going to be very interested how the ecu is finished up, purely to see where I can make mine neater

Ollie's Silver Cup

Looking good, Dave. I do like the AT kit, very neat installation wise.

It's not too late to spec a mocal ;) :quiet:

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1

Oli i want one but funds wont allow, this is hardly a cheap piece of kit as it is lol

Ollie's Silver Cup

Yeah! It can always be added later easily enough! :)

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1

yep, foxy had one up in the for sale section ill see, also theres a few other bits im looking at, at the moment i wont say too much at the mo as it may not happen, depends really

TrackCar & F30 330d

Looking good, they are so different compaired to the Jenvey Itb's. Both do the same job but so different!

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
Dropped it off on Sunday as I'm in Edinburgh at the mo, will be picking up Saturday. It would have been running and finished today but waiting on a part from AT Power. Matt was offering to drive to Norfolk to pick the part up!! Dedicated ain't the word!

There's no rush though, roll on Sat!

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

lol...good for him, he is a squire

the reason i said is they had another blue 1*2 up there when i went up for bombers mapping sesh and i couldn't remember if it was yours or not, obviously not...

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

did you see it up there? think it was in for a fair bit of work