ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone 4/iOS4 Info (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
  BMW F31
I think that means that a sim that you've already used in an iPad, won't work. But mines new and never used.

I can't see any reason why it won't work. We shall wee. All else fails, I'll cut it up.

just relaying the info on their site ;)

the reservations section on the apple store says iphone unavailable (only checked for trafford centre though)

and now pre-orders are saying 2nd July...

Looks like there will be a lot of disappointed people. Unless they're holding back batches for people who want contracts and turn up on the launch day?

Apple don't do contracts.

Each network will have them but how many they'll have, nobody knows..

Honda. Tesla Someday
FFS I cant wait till June 24th!

Do you think Apple stores will have 'demo' iPhone 4's for us to play with before the 24th??

FN2 Type R GT
Apple don't do contracts.

Each network will have them but how many they'll have, nobody knows..

I reserved one in the apple store for pay monthly? i just wanted to reserve one, wasnt sure what it actually meant from the 3 choices,

sim free
pay-g
pay monthly

so whats the pay monthly option ive reserved :dapprove:?

Citroen DS3 DSport
o2 have never sent me any emails regarding the iPhone 4 despite having signed up for news on the day the registration page appeared online. My chances of them sending me a micro-sim are no doubt slim.

I think it means no matter what option you pick, from an Apple store, you're paying £499.

Contracts have to come from elsewhere.

Citroen DS3 DSport
which will be on o2? so no real difference between going to an o2 store or to apple?

I havnt had my micro sim either, only ever had 2 emails from them which were useless..

No difference at all. If you are upgrading then you will get a micro-sim with your iPhone at a Apple store. Hopefully sim-free customers can also get a micro-sim when purchasing the handset.

BMW E46 330i Touring
I 'think' Apple are going to link with the networks to sort out contracts also? Not sure how, mind.

Anyone have any ideas about my previous 'business use' question?

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
c**ts

One more thing: At c. $500 a pop, Apple’s iPhone just generated $400 million in revenue in a single day. That’s impressive, right?

wish we could find out what the gross profit would be. lol

c**ts

One more thing: At c. $500 a pop, Apple’s iPhone just generated $400 million in revenue in a single day. That’s impressive, right?

wish we could find out what the gross profit would be. lol
I was just going to say the same.

Crazy.

172//Crap Micra//Bus
Went into o2 this avo... fuckin useless. Not that I expecting much tbh. Was just asking about the white release date and whether I could get it online or instore on the 24th. No idea was the answer. "Are you doing any pre-orders this time?" "no idea" nice one.

On the plus side, went into a shop asking for a price for my 8gb 3G... Over £200!! Yes please, see ya Saturday lol

Tesla MP3 2021
Still no real confirmation on how people who have ordered directly from Apple Sim free are going to get a Micro Sim,

The below is aimed at people who are actually going into O2 on or after the 24th. If I have pre-ordered from Apple for it to be delivered to my door on the 24th, why the f**k do I want to go to an O2 store.

Screenshot2010-06-16at181936.png

f**k the handset price info, I want to know about my Micro Sim ;)...

Honda. Tesla Someday
Went into o2 this avo... f**kin useless. Not that I expecting much tbh. Was just asking about the white release date and whether I could get it online or instore on the 24th. No idea was the answer. "Are you doing any pre-orders this time?" "no idea" nice one.

On the plus side, went into a shop asking for a price for my 8gb 3G... Over £200!! Yes please, see ya Saturday lol

where was this?? I am trying to get rid of my 16GB 3G (3 weeks old!)

Skoda Fabia Vrs 180b
Been messing with ios4 for last couple of days and is quite impressive. only thing I dont like on multi tasking is it keeps every app open until you remember to close it so you always end up with about 12 apps open in the background draining the battery

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
Been messing with ios4 for last couple of days and is quite impressive. only thing I dont like on multi tasking is it keeps every app open until you remember to close it so you always end up with about 12 apps open in the background draining the battery

where did you download that from?? for the 3g/3gs?

just ordered my micro sim from orange, should be here by tuesday next week. :approve:

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.

They don't. They're not actually running.

See here

fiesta 1.25
I think it means no matter what option you pick, from an Apple store, you're paying £499.

Contracts have to come from elsewhere.

Im lost. i went into apple today and the have the 3gs available to buy on o2,voda or orange contracts it seemed with a specific price for the handset depending on tarrifs. I assume you can buy through them then? I spoke to someone about my reservation who said that when i get there they will sort out the upgrade and the hanset will be much less than £499 but he didnt know how much.

Cupra
Glass backs and fronts. Its going to be loads more resilient that the 3G/S. I dont think I'll bother with a case on the 4.

57 Clio Campus Sport
Currently on o2 simplicity, ordered iPhone from apple, anyone know how I go about getting micro sim from o2 even though I'm not getting the phone from them? Best to give them a call? If so what's the best number to call on?

1.8 Civic EX
Currently on o2 simplicity, ordered iPhone from apple, anyone know how I go about getting micro sim from o2 even though I'm not getting the phone from them? Best to give them a call? If so what's the best number to call on?

register interest in the phone on thier site, tick the button to say you want one from launch, enter your address and they should send you one. saying that i've not had mine yet though... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.