ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cub's Flamer - Supercharged, Cage etc

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Re: 'Cub's Trackday Flamer - Cage etc'

Pfft it'll be broken more than it's on track, its a Clio ;)

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti

Sounds good bud :) Chuckled at Fish Bowl! Shall we get you a snorkel?

Yep, I just intend to regularly take off the manifold to keep my eye on it and clean it up. With the new man cave, stuff like that is much easier than doing it outside in the rain!

Snorkel sounds good... more induction noise and cold air lol!

Christopher.

South Central-South Coast
ClioSport Area Rep

Touch them OZ's and you will be hunted down. That shade of black was only used once by the guys that did the powdercoating. Never been used anywhere else.

White engine though ! Have a word.

Looks like the PMS gear shifter has enough of the workforce dedicated to it.... Il watch thanks ;)

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator

Whilst your on a mail order spree order one these? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Kraftwerk...r_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item417c7503b7

We could even see if he will do us a good price on two ;)

Lol! Don't tempt me. All in good time.

Touch them OZ's and you will be hunted down. That shade of black was only used once by the guys that did the powdercoating. Never been used anywhere else.

White engine though ! Have a word.

Looks like the PMS gear shifter has enough of the workforce dedicated to it.... Il watch thanks ;)

You love the white really. Wheels - staying black, for now...

PMS Shifter has your name written all over it in terms of fitting ;)

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator

Whilst your on a mail order spree order one these? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Kraftwerk...r_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item417c7503b7

We could even see if he will do us a good price on two ;)

TBH the price on that rotrex isnt that good as you would probs get stung on import tax or something!

I spoke to Dan at SJM and he is going to sort me the relevant bits for the supercharger kit when it comes round. I think he can get pretty good prices on Rotrex iirc. :)

Looking good, I quite like the black and white, should all tie in nicely with the hoses. Keep up the good work, sounds like great fun!

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator

Looking good, I quite like the black and white, should all tie in nicely with the hoses. Keep up the good work, sounds like great fun!

Cheers :) To be honest, it is good fun and whether the engine is black, white, silver, orange, pink or blue - the main thing is it's healthy and I can trust it. Unlike the old one. Lol.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG

Lol no worries I'll grab it as he's coming back to the unit at some point :)

Cheers :) To be honest, it is good fun and whether the engine is black, white, silver, orange, pink or blue - the main thing is it's healthy and I can trust it. Unlike the old one. Lol.

Very true, I can't remember what you said you were doing with the interior, are you going all out with weight saving or leaving it as is?

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator

Very true, I can't remember what you said you were doing with the interior, are you going all out with weight saving or leaving it as is?

Leaving it as it is for the minute. It's 'Clubsport' spec - lol. I like carpets and having my stereo for long journeys (Le Mans, Scotland, the ring).

Plus, if I was bothered about weight saving I'd be starting on myself before the car! ;)

When it's supercharged, it will have plenty of power to weight anyway bud. :)

Leaving it as it is for the minute. It's 'Clubsport' spec - lol. I like carpets and having my stereo for long journeys (Le Mans, Scotland, the ring).

Plus, if I was bothered about weight saving I'd be starting on myself before the car! ;)

When it's supercharged, it will have plenty of power to weight anyway bud. :)

Fair enough, I've not met you yet so won't comment lol! Looking forward to seeing it in person, I assume it'll be at CSS?

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator

Fair enough, I've not met you yet so won't comment lol! Looking forward to seeing it in person, I assume it'll be at CSS?

Sadly not bud, a close friend is getting married. So that is the third CSS I have missed. Gutted.

It will be at the camping Ron is organising though :)

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3

I'll be over about 2 Oli, I've decided to be an idiot an work for a bit today.

Can't provide mechanical help, can provide another amusing story about my week and why I'm in trouble again. Oops.

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172

Oli, popping to Winchester tomorrow.. your brother still want these wheels?

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.

See you at 10.30 dude.

I have burgers. :D

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator

Oli, popping to Winchester tomorrow.. your brother still want these wheels?

Oh.

Thought you had one???

Apart from eating.

FLOL.

Shall I bring a sarnie instead ?

Think you better.

Ill have ham.

Iam partial to chicken and bacon :)

Burgess forgot the Le Mans oil drum. I'm buying one shortly so keep your knickers on ladies :) x

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.

Good to see you today mate. :D

Looking forward to seeing it back on the road.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG

Just got home from Cubs 'domestic dwelling', Bobby J just acoustically abused my neighbours with the Scubaru and now I've realised I will not be getting asleep any time soon!!

Was an awesome day :)

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti

Was a good laugh yesterday and nice to put names to faces and have a catch up. Apologies I couldn't stay and help more, however I feel Rob had the fitting of the PMS under control.

Thanks for the Beer and Coffee :D