ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yozzasport road loud

Insignia for sale
Done it, just ordered the Yozza road (loud) system for the Cup. Can't fuckin wait to get it on! Should make it sound a bit more butch!!! :cool:

Chocolate Bar™
having it decatted?

if so, id recommend some of these:
633815.jpg

Monaro VXR/Cupra TDi
Done it, just ordered the Yozza road (loud) system for the Cup. Can't f**kin wait to get it on! Should make it sound a bit more butch!!! :cool:

You WON'T regret it. A local round my way has one with the YozzaSport de-cat. It sounds ABSOLUTELY fuc*ing FANTASTIC!!!!:D :D

I raced him on our local circuit the other night. The sound REALLY is superb, real cultured, proper tuned note!!:D :D

Kinda wish I'd opted for one rather then my BTB system. Though I wanted the most gains, and was told this is the one for it.

Get the de-cat for sure!

Insignia for sale
Cheers fellas', yeah probably will get it decatted eventually, probably be a christmas present that though, this was meant to be a birthday present, so did a deal with the wife, she got a new fridge freezer and i got me yozza!!! MINT!!! I will post pics up when i get it on, probably be by the end of the week! :D :D

PH2 172
Iv got the yozzasport quiet and thats just right thats still loud so beware of the loud system its going to be fuckin mental mate i can juts about put up with mine on the motorway its horrible but has a ncie bussing sound shoulda gone for the quiet

Ph-Quick
I too ordered the loud system at the end of last week! I'm hoping to have it this week so I can fit it at the weekend!

Insignia for sale
To be honest, its just gona be a weekend/track car or whatever now, we have a big vectra as the family bus so noise won't matter too much!!! Ourkid, Apparently Yozza delivery is super fast so fingers crossed we will be both yozza'd up by the weekend!!! Noise pollution ftw!! lol :D

Ph-Quick
Chris, when I phoned up last week (Wednesday I think) they were waiting on a delivery of the loud system so hopefully it has come in and we get them soon!

Paul

Insignia for sale
Chris, when I phoned up last week (Wednesday I think) they were waiting on a delivery of the loud system so hopefully it has come in and we get them soon!

Paul

Ok fella, ordered mine online so haven't actually spoke to them directly. Did they give you any idea of when they were coming mate? :D

Ph-Quick
They had hoped to have had them on Friday at the latest but I don't know if they got the delivery or not.

Insignia for sale
Ok bud, no worries. Thanks for the gen anyhow. If its not here by the end of the week, I will probs give them a phone then. Pissin my pants with excitement however! :D