ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

yozza Appreciation thread.

Civic Type S GT
Photo366.jpg

I love the sound on mine! Get one!!

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Only one I have of mine since fitted, was taken mid fitting:

4279257097_b67cb4a6d2_b.jpg

Can also be seen slightly in this pic (my rb in the background, not the inferno)

DSC_0202-1.jpg

Artic Blime 182
Here is mine:
DSC_0044.jpg

Recent pic by St3ve of here.

a couple from when it was fitted,
SDC10356.jpg

SDC10335.jpg

It sits better now i have new brackets on etc.

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
pepsi's combined with a de-cat was mega loud! Went tunnel blasting through some long tunnels near stoke it think, was brill :)

WANTED Arctic 182
I do like the look of the yozza's. Doesn't compare to the sound of a decat'd milltek :D

Last edited:

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
No mate, not as loud as people make out.

Normal driving speeds, not much louder than the standard exhuast...

Get one!

You wont regret it. :rasp:

I must have a different yozza lol

I think it is a lot louder than standard, especially around town at low revs. On the motorway at a constant speed it is not so bad, but still louder.

Lionel Richie
mike i spoke to the manufactures about that thing you e-mailed me, in a word its a load of rubbish, it relates to CATS, not exhausts

wish they were inward rolled rather then outward :(

i can do you a custom one if you want! will cost a few quid more, but you can have any tailpipes you like

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
mike i spoke to the manufactures about that thing you e-mailed me, in a word its a load of rubbish, it relates to CATS, not exhausts

Cheers for getting back to me, thought there would of been more around the net about it if had been something to bother about.

R26 230
Anyone else think the yozza sits a bit far back? I also agree that at a constant speed on the motorway its barely noticeable...until you press on!

Renault Sport Clio 182
after some research about noise, thats my main concern about purchasing one, alot of people are saying the same about m'way constant speed and how it sounds, i think i might be ordering one too very very soon.

DMS

A thirsty 172
I like the sound of the Yozza's. They're loud when they need to be and quiet when they don't, with a nice burble on idle.

Da

Less
My contribution -

4229268225_036ab554bb_b.jpg

4230340895_1104c55554_o.jpg

Tailpipes aren't wonky by the way, just the angle the pic was taken :approve:

200 FF Storm Grey
No mate, not as loud as people make out.

Normal driving speeds, not much louder than the standard exhuast...

Get one!

You wont regret it. :rasp:

lol you having a giraffe?

I have 1 and I love it, even if they do loose their rasp after a couple of week :( but they're def on the loud side at whatever speed, worst when there's a copper next to you at the lights, trying to crawl away slowly while whispering 'shhh' to the car and it still some how manages to make a song and dance about the occassion

200 FF Storm Grey
Anyone else think the yozza sits a bit far back? I also agree that at a constant speed on the motorway its barely noticeable...until you press on!

I have this issue mate, the top sits under the bumper, I actually think it looks better as from the back it looks flush but yeh some seem to have it out by an inch, think the de-cat pipe pushes it out that extra bit further but may be wrong

Lionel Richie
its a weird one that! i've seen it myself, but they're all made in the same jig! I experimented on a car where they sat in, swapped the back box - same

swapped the entire system - same

same system on another car - normal

weird! i blame the bumpers!

200 FF Storm Grey
Strange :S, puts my mind at rest though that it weren't just my dad doing a poor job

200 FF Storm Grey
(WITH Cat in place)
th_Clio182-YozzasportCat-Back.jpg

/whoring :eek:

Good to see that mate, mine is running a cat, always curious as to how it sounds from the outside, yours sounded epic, then when you filmed from the inside it sounded just like mine so I guess mine also sounds epic :rasp:

DrewBear11

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST
So does the yozza 182 come with different tail pipe options, a few of those snaps look like different ??