ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Your Game of the Year 2012

New Star Soccer, probably, fallen out of love with console gaming and ended up rigging up my Mega Drive and Dreamcast permanently to enjoy, but as far as 'new' stuff goes, NSS is the pick of the bunch. Forza Horizon pretty much summed up everything that's wrong with current console stuff for me, pre-order bonuses, stripping content to put back as DLC, stupidly expensive LE versions for no logical reason, fed up with it tbh.

Goliath I
Possibly Dishonoured for me. First game in a while where it didn't feel like you were just going through the same old motions

182 Cup
only new game I've really bought was FIFA13, probably getting Farcry 3 for crimbo though so might be that.
still playing Uncharted 3 as well which is immense.

Mito Sportiva 135
Borderlands 2 for me - simply because of the all round polish, innovation and style of the game. Seriously addictive and great multiplayer - competitive yet you have to work as a team still. Plus the DLC has been awesome.

Mass Effect 3 was also excellent, really enjoyed it - yet the whole furore over the ending(s) left me annoyed, I wish Bioware just kept with the original ending and didn't feel compelled to tack more bits on. The multiplayer was good too in that the score fed into the single player success chance but was a little limited - truly sad if this is the end of 'The Shephard'. Would be perfect to make into a film!

F82 M4
Borderlands 2 without a doubt. It should of been Diablo 3 but that was a bit of a let down to be honest. Second place goes to Black Mesa (if you can count a free game?).

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I'm going to say bf3, as that's the game I've spent the most time on.

Evo 5 RS
I've not played Hitman yet, but for me it's ME3 with Borderlands 2 and Assassins Creed 3 as runner up. The bugs and rushed ending in Creed drops it off the mark. And Borderlands 2 is just great fun really.

If we're including mods it's DayZ by along shot. Words cannot describe what it does to your heart lol.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Oh, I take it the game must of been made in 2012 :eek:

Far cry 3 probably then.

Clio 172, Pug 106
Max payne 3 was the one i enjoyed the most, But FIFA 13 & Battlefield 3 have been the main ones played!

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Battlefield 3 without a doubt. Although Guild Wars 2 was also epic plus I really enjoyed Diablo 3 the first time I completed it before having to re-do the same game 3 times with harder difficulty..

Far Cry looks and plays great but is far from being a better than BF3 as an all rounder.

Evo 5 RS
Battlefield 3 without a doubt. Although Guild Wars 2 was also epic plus I really enjoyed Diablo 3 until I had to re-do the game 3 times afterwards :p

Far Cry looks and plays great but is far from being a better than BF3 as an all rounder.

BF3 is definitely in the top contenders for multiplayer.

Tribes Ascend tops it for me though

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
BF3 is definitely in the top contenders for multiplayer.

Tribes Ascend tops it for me though

Erg not for me :p Each to their own and all that tho :)

Im looking forward to GTA5, it better be decent and actually available on PC which im sure it will be. Oh an Crysis 3 & Battelfield 4! :eek:

If we're including mods it's DayZ by along shot. Words cannot describe what it does to your heart lol.

This. It's really not good for you.

I needed a lie down after a run-in with 3 guys just south of the NW Airfield. I ended up a quivering wreck, hiding in a barn, screaming at my mates on Teamspeak to come and help me. The likes of BF3 feels positively mundane in comparison.

CS:GO for me, racked up 120 hours since it's launch at the end of August and the first game to be a real replacement for CS for me.

A SHED!
sleeping dogs for me purely as i wasn't expecting much, but ended up really enjoying it and getting 100% trophies.