ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Your Game of the Year 2012

Mito Sportiva 135
Right, only got it yesterday but already X-Com is my joint favourite alongside Borderlands 2. Stayed up until 5am last night playing it, love the tactical side of it, love the combat.

Earlier today my team sniper, Cpl. Jean Grey, got taken out as we tried to storm-raid a crashed UFO. Was quite an emotional death and now having to train up a new sniper, but he's not the same as she was with her never say die attitude. Oh the humanity!

AK

M240i
Right, only got it yesterday but already X-Com is my joint favourite alongside Borderlands 2. Stayed up until 5am last night playing it, love the tactical side of it, love the combat.

Earlier today my team sniper, Cpl. Jean Grey, got taken out as we tried to storm-raid a crashed UFO. Was quite an emotional death and now having to train up a new sniper, but he's not the same as she was with her never say die attitude. Oh the humanity!

Sounds interesting! Xbox yeah?

Mito Sportiva 135
Yes mate. I got that and Halo 4 and was looking forward to that more, but ended up spending an hour on that and about 5 on X-Com, then played it some more this morning.

Not played a game like it on the X-box. A next gen version with better even graphics and more armour customisation and it's close to my ideal game.

Clio 172
BF3 aftermath and close quarters for me. Really enjoying FC3 but graphic isues and glitches in the game play just knock it off the top spot.