ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Young People Who Like Modified Cars Take Note!

Just read RichMcc's story - what a bunch of inbred scum bags :mad: Scum like them really piss me off to say the least, just because they don't have a nice/decent car they are jealous ! It makes me sick tbh.

I went round my mates house the other week (he lives in a bit of a dump, he even says it) I said to him - not being funny, i'm not leaving the car outside at all, you can come out with me in it (i'd just bought it) or, we can talk in the street, he said he didn't blame me at all.

Even when we were out there some fat little s**t on a bike almost rode into it on purpose, he only missed it by a few inches, fooking idiot:mad: I was fuming.
I said to my mate, i'll only come round if you want to go out, i'm not parking round here again at all.
It really pisses me off when people can't respect other peoples property.

RB 182
New springs and decent sound system are as far as i'm going with mine 500 quid total and all changeable. Great post would certainly make me think twice about doing anything to mine at 18!

Audi TT 225
Thanks cat, its all good tho, I moved to a much better area, no chavs, no kids its simply wonderful! Its a pleasure to come home. My love for my car's been rekindled and shes being sorted out up at the Yozz

Also I heard on the grape vine that the one guy that was threatening me hired a mini JCB, then sold it, and now hes got a hitman after him from the firm he hired it from ahahahaha
Thats karma you fricken inbred!
I doubt it will be long before the other redneck gets his day :D

Recaro'd 182
i did the complete opposite, bought my first car a clio 1.4 8v t reg clio 4 years ago, got a apprenticeship in engineering (instrument technican) on a oil refinery and whilst all my mates chaved there cars up i saved mine up. Still went on the piss and did everything i would of wanted. I am now 21 and after 4 years of saving and first seeing the clio 172 i knew what i wanted. then the clio 182 came out unsure of it at first but in the end i came to like it.
Anyway cut a long story short i bought a 182 cash! and have never looked back, saying that i skint now lol. hehe, just got paid to today so my next goal is to buy my first hosue at the end of the year/ start next.
The plan not to sell the car! :p i hope i can stick to that plan :)

o ye had the car 2 weeks now and love every minute, it puts a smile on my face every time i get in it :) insurance £698 for year which aint bad either for a 21 year old

Clio mk2 phase 2
I have just turned 18, am very interested in modifying my Clio, but this post has made me see the light!

Just gonna keep my Clio sport alloys, nd make it look smart.

Ian

i did my old saxo spent 11k mods 9k for the car got in max power looking back i had the same feelings vandels, constantly looking at my car in case someone damages in the end i got to stressd and fed up got just under 5k for it and got myself a mortgage best thing i ever did.
mrcarpic055.jpg

Mountune Tractor
While I appreciate that it is a good thread, I don't see how it's going to detract young chavs from buying small engined cars and spunking thousands of pounds on them trying to get them on the front of 'fastcar' magazine.
I think it's just one of them things that you learn with age.

Clio 172 mk2
Spending silly amounts of money on your car in my eyes just leads to more responsibilty and having to look after something so much as your so worried bout it getting fooked.

To much stress for me so I'd rather leave it looking externally standard.

R

rich[182]

Ive spent a good few grand on my 172 now + the cost of the car. Ive spent countless man hours lovingly resurfacing my engine components, polishing the whole thing, Ive bought the best aftermarket products. Cared for it, polished it and loved it beyond belief.

Now Ive watched the local chav childred slowly destroying my car. It was the nicest car in the street and I think thats why its been targeted by these DSS loving freaks. They litterally attack it for kicks and wait for me to come out to shout at them. They kick foot balls into it, run into it and constantly play around it. Ive had bins knocked into it, bikes, scooters and toys smashed into it.

Due to my efforts to protect my car from these demonised little thugs Ive been physicly assaulted on my door step by one of the kids fathers who actually knocked me out and left me having convulsions on the floor choking on my own blood. Im being threatened by another. One of the kids mothers has kicked my rear querter pannel and scratch up my paint work.

Ive lost all interest in my car now. I guess this wouldn't have happened if it had been a battered ford focus and I would have saved a lot of money by not modifying it... I just cant be bothered now, I drive it when needed and give up trying to have something nice and special and modified.

Reading stuff like this really winds me up, the parents have no control over their kids whatsoever, they almost encourage them to continue
If I had a kid that did something like that and I found out, they'd be grounded for frickin' weeks

I can imagine kids do that knowing you can't touch them, and also knowing their parents will support them, to rub salt into the wound they are prob stood back watching whilst their dad pops round to pay you a visit, no justice nowadays, god knows what state this country is gonna be in next 20yrs cos kids like that are prob gonna grow up worse than their parents and have kids of their own which in turn will be worse

Gonna be like the bronx, will go to bed on a night with iron shutters over all doors and windows and owning shittest car possible locked up in garage

Last edited by a moderator:
  Black Gold with cup packs
If you didnt have the dream to save for you would blwn the money anyway.
I used to think the same when I started motorsport.Rallying at 18 all my money went on the car,lived on out of date pies and reduced price products from supermarkets,but hey I had bloomin goodtime and did what I wanted to do instead of IF ONLY downside I could have bought 3 houses by now.You only live once and I'm racing again now

Out of date pies!!! eeehhhh

Thanks mate really opened my eyes after reading that, I dont think ive overdone my car too much but ive certainly seen I wont be going OTT now

Coiley'd Clio PH2
Reading this has really put me off "doing up" my car now!
I think you have showed me the light.
I still want to make my car look nice... Lowered, some alloys and nice set of speakers but that is pretty much all i want to do now.

All i really want to do now is get a couple years no claims and save up for a Clio 172/182!
All my mates will be struggling to run their little 1.2's cause they have spent so much modding theirs and ill be driving around in a beautiful 2.0 litre clio that looks stunning as standard.

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
well learn from my mistakes! Modded cars dont work, unlesss you are MINTED!

In short I'm still paying off a loan for something I havent used for over a year!

BMW M3
One of the best starting threads on here.

School of the hard knocks mate - you learn from your mistakes, ya still young and life could be so much worse!