ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Xmas/New Year Meet and Drive

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
We're having a meet next week so add your name to the list if you're interested.

Date/Location TBC

1. atouba
2. Fletcher
3. white stripped bandit

Nothing at the mo :(
Shall we say Sunday 2nd January then? Got a mates birthday on 30th so I'm going to be hungover on 31st and 1st :drunk:

Sounds good, Shame thats the only day of the whole year the misses parents are down to see us >< rofl

How about 3rd Bank Holiday Monday?

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
Wish I could make it guys but I am not back from visiting family untill the monday :(

alexessex_7

ClioSport Club Member
  250 Cup & BG 182
1. atouba
2. Fletcher
3. white stripped bandit
4. Damo_sport
5. Nick172Cup
6. alexessex_7

its been a while so im in

Christopher.

South Central-South Coast
ClioSport Area Rep
1. atouba
2. Fletcher
3. white stripped bandit
4. Damo_sport
5. Nick172Cup
6. alexessex_7
7. white striped bandit

Im cool for whenever/ wherever.

1. atouba
2. Fletcher
3. white stripped bandit
4. Damo_sport
5. Nick172Cup
6. alexessex_7
7. white striped bandit
8. original boy racer

Chris I can see how keen you are to have your name down twice. Am up for this as need a chance to blow the cobwebs away after Christmas. Just not sure what plans I have on the Bank Holiday yet.

Clio 200 cup
hey guys newish to the forum would you mind if me and my brother came to this we live in southampton and i drive a titainium ff 182 and my brother drives a black gold ff 182. thanks

Clio 200 cup
1. atouba
2. Fletcher
3. wonky striped bandit
4. Damo_sport
5. Nick172Cup
6. alexessex_7
7. original boy racer
8. toomer
9. toomer's brother

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Thats a shame Fletch ! What's up with it now?

God knows mate.

Ever since I've had it back from having the Gearbox re-con'd and clutch fitted I've noticed a slight oil smell. It's got worse today after a 15 min drive, and the driveway has quite a bit of oil on it!

I can't get under to have a proper look, it's dripping off the undertray, so not sure where it's leaking (more then likely the box) as it wasn't leaking before the re-con.

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Thats ok, didnt look into getting a 2nd hand one then?

No mate.. Before I had the box re-con'd- fixed it was fine, no crunching smooth changes still it was just making a slight whine ( Basically It was changed as early as possible)
Hence why I thought going down the re-con route was the most sensible and cost effective option!

I'm hoping it's just a simple fix!

Christopher.

South Central-South Coast
ClioSport Area Rep
Fair enuf. iv still got to crack my old one open to see what went wrong LOL. Gonna do it in the new year and see if its an easy fix.